testtest

Daffy Zone…..

140a1d1d2b4e311a91d3d629ab1f7c64.jpgsw.jpg

this brings back some sailor humor back in the day
we were deployed on an old frigate, our air department berthing was in, what we considered a bolt on appendage in-front of the hangar ...HOT, smelly, HOT etc
i was night shift supervisor and our day shift boss was a dingle berry and really played lots of mind games ( not a good leader) so we took a pair of coveralls and stuffed them with rags until it would stand or lean on a wall
we made ahead out of a fire sock and put a big moth made form a dixie cup , plus a huge hmm member from a fire-hose piece stuffed with rags to hold its shape

our day shift sup always got up at 430 so he could screw with us until shift change, real asssss hat at times . well most of the time
so this one morning we sneaked into the berthing all quiet ...ans stood this sex doll in the shower so mr personality had to see it first thing, when he opened the shower door, and it lurched towards him
it also had a sign, something about take me big boy or ??/

he was not amused, but we were
this guy was such a tool, they he carried the love doll all the way to the hangar to yell at us...but we couldnt hear him from all the laughter by us and some ship people that say him carrying it . this was way before digital cameras...or i would have it posted on his facebook page
anyway, you tax dollars spent wisely one night of south pacific HEAT and a dickkkk for a boss

Back