testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1706919931859.pngsw.png

Dude you’re killing me today.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There is something on Facebook called (Reels) it’s short video clips of people doing stupid stuff.
I watched one yesterday where this guy walked up to what looked like a HUGE steam valve, I’m thinking the valve was stuck as he hit it with an adjustable wrench and it exploded.
Luckily they didn’t show how many pieces he ended up in.

Last edited:
I want to preface this post to point out that I am not trying to be mean or rag on anyone for posting anything, this is just a general observation so please take no offense as none is intended.

I find it odd when meme makers use quotes that are supposed to be inspirational from people like Bourdain or Kurt Cobain. I don't think anyone should really put too much stock in advice given by someone who decided to kill themselves. It's like taking marriage advice from John Lennon. Or Charlie Sheen.

I want to preface this post to point out that I am not trying to be mean or rag on anyone for posting anything, this is just a general observation so please take no offense as none is intended.

I find it odd when meme makers use quotes that are supposed to be inspirational from people like Bourdain or Kurt Cobain. I don't think anyone should really put too much stock in advice given by someone who decided to kill themselves. It's like taking marriage advice from John Lennon. Or Charlie Sheen.

Is that on the meme maker, or on the person who views it? Ultimately, whether it's considered 'good advice' or not, or 'inspirational' is entirely up to you.

Personally, a quote stands on its own, and either resonates with me, or it doesn't. What that person may have chosen to do later in life has little to do with it.

Last edited:

Agreed, it’s important to keep an open mind.

And I mean no disrespect to those that commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head.

Sorry I got to much sleep last night. 😂😂😂

Is that on the meme maker, or on the person who views it? Ultimately, whether it's considered 'good advice' or not, or 'inspirational' is entirely up to you.

Personally, a quote stands on its own, and either resonates with me, or it doesn't. What that person may have chosen to do later in life has little to do with it.
That only makes sense if the quote is completely unrelated to what the person did. Otherwise it's simple hypocrisy.

Back