testtest

Daffy Zone…..

7WRjTm.png
Or your husband...just sayin' :cool:

Ok, I to post memes, it’s just a meme, to me it doesn’t matter who is in it, if it’s funny, it’s funny regardless, if you don’t like it or agree with it, don’t read it, some memes I don’t care for, but as I stated when I started this Daffy Zone, as long as it falls into the forums rules, shouldn’t matter, if it does report it, not taking any sides here, just sayin

I want to preface this post to point out that I am not trying to be mean or rag on anyone for posting anything, this is just a general observation so please take no offense as none is intended.

I find it odd when meme makers use quotes that are supposed to be inspirational from people like Bourdain or Kurt Cobain. I don't think anyone should really put too much stock in advice given by someone who decided to kill themselves. It's like taking marriage advice from John Lennon. Or Charlie Sheen.
or like when they use di caprio the fraud about climate change

Ok, I to post memes, it’s just a meme, to me it doesn’t matter who is in it, if it’s funny, it’s funny regardless, if you don’t like it or agree with it, don’t read it, some memes I don’t care for, but as I stated when I started this Daffy Zone, as long as it falls into the forums rules, shouldn’t matter, if it does report it, not taking any sides here, just sayin
Boy some of you guys need to relax. This is a free-ish and open forum. I can make any comment I want in response to a meme as long as it falls within forum rules. I assure you it wasn't meant to provoke an argument. Go back and read the preface I made before I even commented for F's sake.

If in the future making any reference to a meme that isn't simply another off the cuff jokey remark is going to elicit ill feelings from people I'll just avoid the thread.

Boy some of you guys need to relax. This is a free-ish and open forum. I can make any comment I want in response to a meme as long as it falls within forum rules. I assure you it wasn't meant to provoke an argument. Go back and read the preface I made before I even commented for F's sake.

If in the future making any reference to a meme that isn't simply another off the cuff jokey remark is going to elicit ill feelings from people I'll just avoid the thread.
Wow! Excuse me! I’m not the one that needs to relax……I was making a comment on as you say an open forum…..guess I should know better, trust me I will in the future…😬

Back