testtest

Daffy Zone…..

CDN9999.jpeg

In the early days of CGI, Commodore was the preferred system. Seaquest DSV used Amiga systems for their visual effects. In San Diego in the early 90s, Commodore had a large store and were constructing a studio for more work with visuals and CGI. However, the available applications, just from my observations, were not as numerous as those of PC/IBM clones. I thought Commodore's graphics and operating system was superior but they were overwhelmed with the variety of applications from the competitors. JMO.
At one point in my early computer life, I thought the Commodore 64 was the 'CAt's meow' so to speak. I even tried the "GEOS" to make it more like an IBM. The only thing I remember from back then is "El-shift-O" .... LOL!

And that is a mighty fine lookin' goat! I wanted one so bad back early '70's, but couldn't afford one. Just fresh married and had to settle for a home built/blue-printed 'Z28' 302 small block in a '55 210 bodied Chevy. Most of the goats and all the Mustangs around town respected it. There was however this one '62 2 door Falcon with a big block 427 that lot's of folks wanted to see lined up, but it never happened ... so we'll never know. LOL! 'Course I wanted a 442 as well, even a couple Mopars ... especially that bright orange one that went 'Beep Beep'. (y);) peace!

Back