testtest

Daffy Zone…..

butt corn.jpg

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, “I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week”. The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a ‘thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door. Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, “I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.” The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Congress came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, “I cannot accept money from. you. I'm doing community service this week”. The Member of Congress was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Members of Congress lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, “I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week”. The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a ‘thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door. Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, “I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.” The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Congress came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, “I cannot accept money from. you. I'm doing community service this week”. The Member of Congress was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Members of Congress lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
when was the last time, any of you (real working stiffs) went to your boss and said, "i/we just voted my/ourselves a pay raise"

Pictured: A Phalanx CIWS (pronounced "sea-wiz") Warship defence utilizing a 6 barrel 20 mm M61 Vulcan Gatling autocannon close-in weapon system designed to detect, track, engage, and destroy by firing 3,000 rounds/minute (50 rounds/second) of Armor-piercing tungsten penetrator rounds

1721830875492.png

Every morning in Frankfurt, Germany, you might catch a glimpse of Jenny, a horse who goes on a long walk every morning, all by herself. She has been taking the same route every morning for 14 years, ever since her owner, now 79 years old, became unable to ride. She enjoys greeting all of the familiar faces along the way, and she stops and gets treats and pettings from some of her favorite humans. The locals treat her like a celebrity and happily clean up after her. A piece of paper is attached to her halter that reads, "My name is Jenny. I didn't run away, I'm just walking. Thank you." But the police get calls frequently from people who don't know about the arrangement. They are very familiar with the horse and the owner, and there have been no incidents in 14 years. A local veterinarian gives her routine checkups and continues to find her to be healthy and showing no anxiety about her unique lifestyle.

1721834252921.png

Back