testtest

Daffy Zone…..

CDN0921.jpeg

Coincidence, I had my MRI this morning and when they went over my stomach area, I could barely feel my hernia meshes kinda pulsate, tech said my meshes are no issues, but I did feel something when they did test….🤔🤔🤔🤔
i have had several major back surgeries, have had MRI's after that, never an issue, the metal is "titanium"..

but yeah, i had to remove my diabetic necklace, and watch.

i laugh hard the many times i'd be watching a comedy and see all the metal in the room, fly to the MRI machine.

that "mesh" was not used in my repair, (double hernia) , 2 separate incisions were made on each side........maybe the doctor did not like it, or just did not use it for other reasons.???...the surgeon just sewed up the inside.

my operation was back in the early 1980's.....

Last edited:
Your daughter brings him home. How do you greet him?

View attachment 64590

how would i...??

"girl, you're grounded for LIFE",

"you, you, you ugly SOB, GTFO my house or i'll yank every F'ing thing backwards outta your stupid face"...
Well, she never has to worry about a bad kiss, but on the other hand, he’s going to F up the bed sheets and really do a number on the carpet when he plays with the dog.

I want to see this melon-head try to eat

i have had several major back surgeries, have had MRI's after that, never an issue, the metal is "titanium"..

but yeah, i had to remove my diabetic necklace, and watch.

i laugh hard the many times i'd be watching a comedy and see all the metal in the room, fly to the MRI machine.

that "mesh" was not used in my repair, (double hernia) , 2 separate incisions were made on each side........maybe the doctor did not like it, or just did not use it for other reasons.???...the surgeon just sewed up the inside.

my operation was back in the early 1980's.....
They did mine when they took out kidney and mass, 1 good size hernia and 2 smaller, have 3 messes, it just felt funny in the area where they were, not a biggie……

Back