testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1727691511083.png

Admittedly I've been out of the game for a very long time, and there was a time I could tell you the name of every model made by Chevy, every spec of every engine ... big block/small block, displacement w/bore and stroke, rated and actual horse power, every available transmission w/final drive ration, and even the rear gear ratios available with whatever combination. But for the life of me could not remember a 3.31 rear gear ratio. Thought maybe that invoice was for a build that had been a holdover from a model Chevy brought back as an Australian Holden car and the paper work had just not caught up with sales. Did a lot of research of RPO's and other info to find it but finally did, although I couldn't find it for '65. So yeh, it was made and available in that year in certain models of Malibu, Chevelle, and Nova's. Damn I hate this 'gettin' old' crap so I think I'll ask those who might know ... Hey Old_Me and papa, one of y'all should probably know. Does it continue to get worse, or is there a number where it kinda' smooths out? LOL! LOL
My philosophy is similar to the old beer commercial: The present state of your mind and body are as good as they will be for the rest of your life.

Back