testtest

Daffy Zone…..

CDN2108.jpeg

Oh how I love me some BK Whoppers, one of my all time favorite fast food burgers. I also like the "Buffalo Wild Wings" double smash burger, the "Sonic" smasher, and just lately tried the new Deluxe burger from "Arbys". Imagine that ... a really great burger from a 'roast beef' joint. And BTW, the "Buffalo Wild Wings" burger is a double smash patty and they also have it with ground brisket patties. I'm a fool for fast food of most any kind, but especially burgers. I've always been a big fan of burgers, anywhere, anytime. I once ate 5 BK Whoppers at one sitting just to win a bet. Yet my cholesterol is just fine, and all my triglycerides are right where they should be. I also love the little "Royal Castle", "Krystal", "White Castle" type burgers. Some call them 'sliders' but I never really understood why. Also really like those little chili dogs at "Krystal". I think they call them Chili Pups.

My wife and I never miss going to a local carnival or fair just to eat the junk food, especially the smash burgers, and occasionally a good Italian sausage sandwich.

Oh how I love me some BK Whoppers, one of my all time favorite fast food burgers. I also like the "Buffalo Wild Wings" double smash burger, the "Sonic" smasher, and just lately tried the new Deluxe burger from "Arbys". Imagine that ... a really great burger from a 'roast beef' joint. And BTW, the "Buffalo Wild Wings" burger is a double smash patty and they also have it with ground brisket patties. I'm a fool for fast food of most any kind, but especially burgers. I've always been a big fan of burgers, anywhere, anytime. I once ate 5 BK Whoppers at one sitting just to win a bet. Yet my cholesterol is just fine, and all my triglycerides are right where they should be. I also love the little "Royal Castle", "Krystal", "White Castle" type burgers. Some call them 'sliders' but I never really understood why. Also really like those little chili dogs at "Krystal". I think they call them Chili Pups.

My wife and I never miss going to a local carnival or fair just to eat the junk food, especially the smash burgers, and occasionally a good Italian sausage sandwich.
IMG_3274.jpeg

Back