testtest

Draco NAK9x

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Any thoughts on this.....opinions......

Any thoughts on this.....opinions......

Romania, I like. Glock mags, I like. Stamped on a 9mm, no big deal. Didn’t you get the Scorpion or was that @10mmLife? If it was you the Evo would be the better firearm.

Romania, I like. Glock mags, I like. Stamped on a 9mm, no big deal. Didn’t you get the Scorpion or was that @10mmLife? If it was you the Evo would be the better firearm.

Here's my scorpion.

@BET7 has the Micro Evo and the regular Evo like mine in the picture.
20200713_124103.jpg

Got tons of 9mm, plus I get 300 rounds of green tip if I take the Ruger
Sounds like a tough decision either way but the green tips have been proven to provide less damage to organic targets then regular fmj lead rounds because there is less expansion but you will definitely have better barrier penetration with green tips.

Last edited:
Well, found some interesting stuff out about the Ruger 556 AR pistol, for one, finish isn’t the same as on the full size AR, not as durable or corrosion resistant, the aluminum hand guard heats up real fast, triggers are not the same ones used in the full size AR, the gas blocks are not staked like the full size 556, they will shoot loose over time, basically Ruger just made a cheap AR pistol. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Well, found some interesting stuff out about the Ruger 556 AR pistol, for one, finish isn’t the same as on the full size AR, not as durable or corrosion resistant, the aluminum hand guard heats up real fast, triggers are not the same ones used in the full size AR, the gas blocks are not staked like the full size 556, they will shoot loose over time, basically Ruger just made a cheap AR pistol. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
That sucks I really like Ruger guns didn't think that of them.

Back