testtest

Draco NAK9x

Thanks good to know, I would prefer the 5.56 Ruger over the Draco, I honestly think for what I intend to use it for, it should serve me well, again, thanks for your input, I appreciate it. My wife was saying that maybe my friend just wants me to buy something off of him instead of getting the Ruger off my brother, times are hard now with this virus stuff and businesses shut down, I won’t hold it against him though.....lol

Thanks good to know, I would prefer the 5.56 Ruger over the Draco, I honestly think for what I intend to use it for, it should serve me well, again, thanks for your input, I appreciate it. My wife was saying that maybe my friend just wants me to buy something off of him instead of getting the Ruger off my brother, times are hard now with this virus stuff and businesses shut down, I won’t hold it against him though.....lol

I think you would enjoy it and I would tell you if I had any issues or if you needed to look elsewhere but ultimately it’s what you like the best. I’m sure either way you will be happy.

Back