testtest

Draco NAK9x

Yea, the hand guard and trigger are easy fixes, but you still shouldn’t have to replace these in a new gun, but to not stake the gas block like they do on there full size 556, that’s bad
Especially since they retail price them the same as the full sized models.

Did you mean stake the gas key?

Typically gas blocks are pinned.

You can find some of this on the inner web, the sad thing is, my gunsmith friend said out of all gun manufacturers, he hardly worked on Ruger Guns.....

Especially since they retail price them the same as the full sized models.

Did you mean stake the gas key?

Typically gas blocks are pinned.
I’m referring to the block/key that the gas tube is connected to on the end of the barrel, on the pistol, I think it is a block ain’t it, anyway they don’t stake it on the pistol

To be honest, it’s just my friends opinion on this, lots of stuff on the web also, just disappointed, almost bit and did the deal for it

To be honest, it’s just my friends opinion on this, lots of stuff on the web also, just disappointed, almost bit and did the deal for it
Any company is capable of tossing out a lemon so it's good you did your homework. This is a main reason for me to not jump in line to buy a newly released product.

I have the 7.62x39 Micro Draco, and I really love it. Great fun to shoot.

View attachment 8813
I have shot the NAK9x, it’s very accurate, pluses, Glock mags, 9mm, hardly no recoil. Did talk to Century Arms, while they don’t sell spare parts, but as long as it’s still under warranty, they will send any part I need under the warranty, while not me, my brother that is, since he is original owner

I have shot the NAK9x, it’s very accurate, pluses, Glock mags, 9mm, hardly no recoil. Did talk to Century Arms, while they don’t sell spare parts, but as long as it’s still under warranty, they will send any part I need under the warranty, while not me, my brother that is, since he is original owner
I've bought a few Amend2 Glock 34 round mags for around $12 each on sale a few months ago to try and they are really well built especially for the price and maybe worth a try if you get the Nak9.

Saw those on a video the other day, thought the same thing if I get the Draco
I got my mags at primary arms but they are currently sold out. I'm sure you can pickup some at another online retailer. Midway has Glock factory 33 round mags on sale right now also but they are double the price of the Amend2 mags.

The benefit with the Glock factory mags is the metal feed lips for durability.

You can't go wrong with Magpul Pmags either.

I’m referring to the block/key that the gas tube is connected to on the end of the barrel, on the pistol, I think it is a block ain’t it, anyway they don’t stake it on the pistol
Gas key is on bolt.....ha......gas block is attached to barrel since there is no front sight, that’s the part I was referring to, like I said, it’s just his point of view on most I have posted here, you can find similar stories on the net.....😬😬😬😬

And yes, the gas key is staked on the bolt.....🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
Well, found some interesting stuff out about the Ruger 556 AR pistol, for one, finish isn’t the same as on the full size AR, not as durable or corrosion resistant, the aluminum hand guard heats up real fast, triggers are not the same ones used in the full size AR, the gas blocks are not staked like the full size 556, they will shoot loose over time, basically Ruger just made a cheap AR pistol.

Which model number are you referring to?

The AR 556 Pistol in 5.56 Model 8570, like I said, most is just my gunsmith friend opinions, but, he know his stuff, he sells a lot of AR’s, mostly full size ones, but has sold some of the pistol versions

5aacf0b8b3605b700feea60190b871de.plist

8320fe776739d16c4d49a5a5f1d6677e.plist

This is mine. No issues out of it and I have ran it.

That is one sweet looking Ruger, does the hand guard get hot fast? How about the trigger? Like I said, I was just going by what I was told.

No it doesn’t. Trigger is fine for a basic “mil-spec” trigger. I really like that they chose the carbine length gas system over pistol. It doesn’t have the Ruger Elite 452 trigger the Ruger AR MPR has. But in comparison to the other “basic” AR’s offered by ruger I’m a little confused as to what your gunsmith is telling you.

No it doesn’t. Trigger is fine for a basic “mil-spec” trigger. I really like that they chose the carbine length gas system over pistol. It doesn’t have the Ruger Elite 452 trigger the Ruger AR MPR has. But in comparison to the other “basic” AR’s offered by ruger I’m a little confused as to what your gunsmith is telling you.
Just the trigger was crappy, main thing was the gas block under the end of barrel should been staked also like on the full size, you got me, maybe he just don’t like the Ruger pistol, I know there’s a bunch of stuff on the web when you research it, but, that’s with any gun now a days

Just the trigger was crappy, main thing was the gas block under the end of barrel should been staked also like on the full size, you got me, maybe he just don’t like the Ruger pistol, I know there’s a bunch of stuff on the web when you research it, but, that’s with any gun now a days

That is true, you will find something no matter what brand or manufacture. Doesn’t matter if it’s Ruger or Wilson Combat. Me, my father in law and brother in law and the few guys I know that have them have no issues. I’m not saying I’d run this one in Mil/Leo as I am set up for that but from shat I’ve put it through this far it’s been great.

Back