testtest

Echelon + RMR HD

agree the 507 is great, I have one on my hellcat pro.
love the donut of death option for the dot.

the RMR HD should be more rugged and now has the ability to have the donut as well.
that's the reason I'm looking at one for the Echelon.

If the brass were hitting the sight, I think it would be ejecting towards your body. It reminds me of being afraid you'll hit the tail when jumping from a small plane.
Someone else on the forum said that were concerned about ejected brass hitting the sight. I posted a photo of a Trijicon SRO on my Echelon and it is very close to ejection port. Never had any brass strikes. This person showed a photo of the new RMR mounted on his Echelon and it appeared to be positioned about the same as my SRO.

RMR HD still seems near impossible to find in stock at major retailers.
I would think after being out this long that it would be easy to find but apparently it's made from unobtainium .

Look what showed up today!

VBgSNSZ.jpeg

I'll hit the range next weekend to get it zeroed and will report back my initial impressions.
Although I can say, I turned on the auto brightness feature and that thing is pretty slick. It's very responsive and I think I'm going to leave it on for further testing

I'll hit the range next weekend to get it zeroed and will report back my initial impressions.
Although I can say, I turned on the auto brightness feature and that thing is pretty slick. It's very responsive and I think I'm going to leave it on for further testing
Does this fairly new RMR HD have the shake-awake feature? I swapped out my RMR & SRO dots for that reason alone. Went with Holosun EPS's and think they're are as good or better than the Trijicon's. Not to mention the difference in $$. Just my opinion.

Back