testtest

EMP4 Feeding issue

I, myself always use FMJ ammo for at least 250 rounds to break it in before I use any self defense rounds, they say 500, but usually 250 works for me. They say most guns don’t need to be broken in, but I find this a false statement.
I use JHP, however during the break interior I had some feeding issues. After abound 350 rounds it started eating anything I fed it. It is my EDC.

Just bought the EMP 9mm 4". Piece of crap, as is Springfield's customer service. Right out of the box it had feeding issues and when I drop a mag, a round is stripped off the magazine and falls thru the mag well. Sent it back and they did a bunch of cool stuff to it. Got it back, same issues. They told me not to load 9 rounds in the mag??!! Ok, I'll try that. Cured the feeding issue but not the round being stripped off the magazine and falling out. Called back and now they tell me that that is "normal," and not a defect??!! On a $1000 gun? On any gun? Luckily, I have a good friend who's a Massachusets attorney. He's gonna write a letter because I don't want this gun. Has anyone else experienced this? And BTW, I've shot at least 500 rounds of a lot off different ammo thru it.
I’m experiencing the same issue as you. Shipped it out for repairs. Received it, same feeding issue. In addition to it not cocking back now as well. Any luck with the attorney?

Back