testtest

Glock 17 Review: Best Full-Size 9mm?

I did this 4 years ago. I went into the local cvs/Walgreens type store and asked where's the fingernail polish? I did tell the young female working there it was for me, but using it as not intended! I did go back in and show proof of what I used it for.View attachment 28225
i'll have to tell y'all about the time i went to walgreens to buy the cheapest perfume they had....and why.......

I did this 4 years ago. I went into the local cvs/Walgreens type store and asked where's the fingernail polish? I did tell the young female working there it was for me, but using it as not intended! I did go back in and show proof of what I used it for.View attachment 28225
I'll also state that if you use nail polish use clear nail hardener after. It makes it last a long time. Being that the #s and cartridge is below the surface you wait for it to dry after 2 coats (?), then use a swab with acetone to remove the unwanted area. Then apply the clear twice. Lots of mag changes and cleaning over the last 4 years. I guess @KillerFord1977 didn't notice or was afraid to ask about my choice of colors at our range session?

i'll have to tell y'all about the time i went to walgreens to buy the cheapest perfume they had....and why.......
OR picking up some feminine products + going to checkout...................................doesn't bother me if and when I do this for my daughter or wife. When my FIL bought some for my MIL he would tell the cashier he was having a bad month. lots of angry female cashiers I will tell you.

AA0C561D-9EA9-440C-8208-F6492D6E9019.gif

OR picking up some feminine products + going to checkout...................................doesn't bother me if and when I do this for my daughter or wife. When my FIL bought some for my MIL he would tell the cashier he was having a bad month. lots of angry female cashiers I will tell you.
well, i do/did that too.

but no, i had to buy some of the cheapest, smelliest perfume walgreens had for this reason:

i had worked at a trucking company, as one of the 15 or so, night time drivers.

we had a guy there that irritated the crap outta me, as well as others, in fact, he actually drove his truck, in the yard, and "aimed" at me.

i went up to the boss and filed a complaint.

well i had, had enough of that "so and so"

so i got to the store and the clerk thought i was strange, but told her what i was going to do.

she immediately took me to the "cheapo section" of perfumes.

that night, i got into his truck, (they were all keyed alike)

i poured 1 bottle down into the defogging vents. then some onto his seat.

he went about his run, and told the boss the next night, "my truck stinks"

the next night, i poured 1 more bottle down the defogging vents, and into the a/c dash vents, and behind the driver seat carpeting area.

he choked to death that night on his run

he goes up to the dispatcher, (the next night) and disturbs him....not a good idea with that dispatcher.

guy comes out and says' "yeah your truck stinks, but you still have to drive it"

dispatcher goes back to his office, and looks at me, like i'm the guilty guy, like WTF...??

a couple of more nights i did this, the guy had to smoke cigars. really large cigars too in fact.

now mind you, we shared these trucks with daytime drivers...

his daytime driver did so much ^$%^#$%$&W@^* about the stink, they gave him another truck, but good ol' Billy, was stuck with his for some time...........

on a trip i made with my buddy, who was also the shop steward for us night time drivers, i told him it was me after all.....

he nearly drove off the road laughing his butt off.

"ol Billy" had gotten himself suspended for something, came back, then got fired......

and he was about to be given a "newer" truck, but i got it instead. (line of seniority, he was 1 ahead of me)

he never knew it was me. that F%$&$^#^%d up his truck

well, i do/did that too.

but no, i had to buy some of the cheapest, smelliest perfume walgreens had for this reason:

we had a guy there that irritated the crap outta me, as well as others, in fact, he actually drove his truck, in the yard, and "aimed" at me.

so i got to the store and the clerk thought i was strange, but told her what i was going to do.

the next night, i poured 1 more bottle down the defogging vents, and into the a/c dash vents, and behind the driver seat carpeting area.

he goes up to the dispatcher, (the next night) and disturbs him....not a good idea with that dispatcher.

guy comes out and says' "yeah your truck stinks, but you still have to drive it"

dispatcher goes back to his office, and looks at me, like i'm the guilty guy, like WTF...??

a couple of more nights i did this, the guy had to smoke cigars. really large cigars too in fact.

his daytime driver did so much ^$%^#$%$&W@^* about the stink, they gave him another truck, but good ol' Billy, was stuck with his for some time...........

on a trip i made with my buddy, who was also the shop steward for us night time drivers, i told him it was me after all.....

"ol Billy" had gotten himself suspended for something, came back, then got fired......

and he was about to be given a "newer" truck, but i got it instead. (line of seniority, he was 1 ahead of me)

I would gut the head off a rattlesnake and leave just enough sticking out or where it would slide out from under the seat when he hits the brakes............................but he might kill an important person in the doing. Someone put a dead rattlesnake in my dad's mother's glovebox and when she opened it up................well the guy that did it got his a$$ beat by a 5'2" little old lady and got fired. My grandmother spoke her mind and it didn't make any difference whether it be a judge, LEO, Dr or priest!

Old_Me, I've been known to leave a small piece of Limberger in a customer's personal vehicle on a hot day (trust me, we have that kind of relationship). On occasion it's been a cleaned bluegill carcass (with entrails). Placed strategically under a seat, it can be quite pungent on a hot summer day. Mind you, this only occurs after said customer has earned it...(hee-hee). Sorry to continue the hijacking of this fine thread.

well, i do/did that too.

8EA747FB-13A1-4654-9678-C6A2AC3305F4.gif

Back