testtest

H&K VP9

So we are out Christmas shopping today. The wife wanted to go into ulta. So I said , “sure I’ll run into the lgs” one shopping center over.
After about 45 minutes she starts texting, wondering what’s going on.
I was just minding my own business and this happened…
IMG_8646.jpeg

I think I might be on a shorter leash for a couple of days or I’ll have to visit (LJS)local jewelry store.
I was able to cancel my order with PSA for the FDE model without Optics cut. Almost a week and it had not shipped. I’m happy, now I just make momma happy,😆

So we are out Christmas shopping today. The wife wanted to go into ulta. So I said , “sure I’ll run into the lgs” one shopping center over.
View attachment 48573

I think I might be on a shorter leash for a couple of days or I’ll have to visit (LJS)local jewelry store.
I was able to cancel my order with PSA for the FDE model without Optics cut. Almost a week and it had not shipped. I’m happy, now I just make momma happy,😆
Don’t forget about the $200 rebate.

View attachment 48573

Great You’re just a VP9SK, VP9 Tactical, VP9L and VP9 Match away from a royal flush.

Back