testtest

H&K VP9

That's your loss. I have multiples of both and they are top notch.
I love mine, but if I had Killer Ford money I’d be buying US made optics too. 😉

I have a dozen or so Holosuns and all of them have been bombproof. Even on shotguns. And I really, REALLY like the doughnut of death reticle, especially on shotguns. But let’s not pretend they’re in the same league as the Delta Point Pro, Trijicon, Aimpoint, Steiner, etc.

I have 3 or 4 Holosuns and while i do like the green circle or red one. i don't care for the small on off buttons. hard to turn on and off as mine you have to push both at same time. I also like the removable battery on them and easy change. i won't buy a dot that the battery is mounted on the bottom that has to be taken off to change.

I do not keep batteries in them when not in use, i don't use a dot on self protection guns anymore, irons won't fail and easier to use for me.

ADE makes a few green circle dots and while i know they are a cheap brand i have never had one fail even on a 10mm. This one is mounted on @KillerFord1977 favorite gun.

20221128_210604.jpg
20221128_211009.jpg

Bastards at USPS didn't get around to delivering my holster yesterday. Nothing new. Anything routed here from out of town goes to the downtown St. Louis post office where all the sorters are female quota hires and spend the majority of their day talking on they cell phones. And I know this for a fact. USPS is a shitshow.

Bastards at USPS didn't get around to delivering my holster yesterday. Nothing new. Anything routed here from out of town goes to the downtown St. Louis post office where all the sorters are female quota hires and spend the majority of their day talking on they cell phones. And I know this for a fact USPS is a shitshow.
Here USPS routinely scans packages “ Out for Delivery” or actually “Delivered “ and the package is sitting in Raleigh or my Local office.
They do this so they don’t get “dinged” with undelivered or late packages. I’ve tried contacting my Post Master and as you may have guessed, they are unresponsive .
So I have contacted my Congressional Rep and nothing has changed.
A absolute clown show and they want to run my healthcare. 🙄

Here USPS routinely scans packages “ Out for Delivery” or actually “Delivered “ and the package is sitting in Raleigh or my Local office.
They do this so they don’t get “dinged” with undelivered or late packages. I’ve tried contacting my Post Master and as you may have guessed, they are unresponsive .
So I have contacted my Congressional Rep and nothing has changed.
A absolute clown show and they want to run my healthcare. 🙄
A couple times I had tracking info indicate my package was undeliverable due to "Blocked access" even though on the same trip they managed to deliver the rest of my regular mail. This was the boy Waylon not having time in the morning to get everything for his route sorted and just checking a box he figured would buy him a day. The second time that happened I made a point the next day to be here when he got here. I explained to him that I understood that their workload sometimes meant a delay in delivery, but that lying to me was not going to be an option for him going forward.

I once had a package listed as delivered, except it wasn't. As you can expect I lost my shite and made several calls and a few emails. I live in a rural area and our post office is small. They don't like that kind of attention. They're usually not the problem though, it's almost always the St. Louis post office. The postmaster at my local PO once offered to give me the money out of her pocket for an NDZ safety for a shotgun they claimed was delivered, but in fact never arrived. She was so sweet and trying to cover for the mistake of the boy Waylon there was no way I could allow her to do that. I simply ordered another one. A few weeks later the original showed up. That lady retired and the guy running it now is a tool.

A couple times I had tracking info indicate my package was undeliverable due to "Blocked access" even though on the same trip they managed to deliver the rest of my regular mail. This was the boy Waylon not having time in the morning to get everything for his route sorted and just checking a box he figured would buy him a day. The second time that happened I made a point the next day to be here when he got here. I explained to him that I understood that their workload sometimes meant a delay in delivery, but that lying to me was not going to be an option for him going forward.

I once had a package listed as delivered, except it wasn't. As you can expect I lost my shite and made several calls and a few emails. I live in a rural area and our post office is small. They don't like that kind of attention. They're usually not the problem though, it's almost always the St. Louis post office. The postmaster at my local PO once offered to give me the money out of her pocket for an NDZ safety for a shotgun they claimed was delivered, but in fact never arrived. She was so sweet and trying to cover for the mistake of the boy Waylon there was no way I could allow her to do that. I simply ordered another one. A few weeks later the original showed up. That lady retired and the guy running it now is a tool.
I wish I could say I’m surprised.

In addition…. I ordered Apex trigger for Hellcat Pro and according to usps it’s been sitting in Arizona where it was accepted back on Nov27th.
Perhaps we should rename this the “USPS Excellence” thread. 🤣

IMG_8662.jpeg

Back