testtest

Hellcat OSP and 147g JHP

147g hst and hydra shock is plentiful on several web sites, target sports has the best price. federal made a special punch 124g for the hellcats
Well it depends on how much you're buying. Top Gun Ammo sells HST in 50 round boxes from $29-$31 depending on if it's 240 gr. 45ACP or 124/147 gr. 9mm. They have a flat rate of $12.50 shipping on ALL orders. The last time I bought ammo from Target Sports USA it was about $20 for shipping and was dependent on the weight of the order. That's been awhile ago though so I don't know if it's still that way.

Well it depends on how much you're buying. Top Gun Ammo sells HST in 50 round boxes from $29-$31 depending on if it's 240 gr. 45ACP or 124/147 gr. 9mm. They have a flat rate of $12.50 shipping on ALL orders. The last time I bought ammo from Target Sports USA it was about $20 for shipping and was dependent on the weight of the order. That's been awhile ago though so I don't know if it's still that way.
i watch shipping too, and look for free shipping on certain amount orders, however with target sports i subscribed to their no shipping and additional 8% off program, i have purchased enough from them with the discounts to pay for their discount and no shipping subscription

i watch shipping too, and look for free shipping on certain amount orders, however with target sports i subscribed to their no shipping and additional 8% off program, i have purchased enough from them with the discounts to pay for their discount and no shipping subscription
Yeah that buyers club or whatever you call it is probably a good deal for most people.

Back