testtest

Here We Go Again-Milton

My sister is in Winter Park. She doesn't seem to be too worried (at least when I spoke with her on Sunday), but I haven't heard from her since then. My brother is not far from her, and he lives in one of those "tiny homes" in Apopka. She was going to formulate a plan with him. I hope they getting the heck out..

My sister is in Winter Park. She doesn't seem to be too worried (at least when I spoke with her on Sunday), but I haven't heard from her since then. My brother is not far from her, and he lives in one of those "tiny homes" in Apopka. She was going to formulate a plan with him. I hope they getting the heck out..
Northbound traffic is already bumper to bumper at a crawl. I have people headed this way who have given up and took a hotel. Fuel is a problem as well. Probably should have left yesterday

As far as weather controlling patents, how about the green house helmet the user wears, the gun hat, the leaf gathering trousers, the urinal headrest, the rodent blaster. Just because there is a patent, does not mean it works, makes sense, or is practical.

This is the difference between a native Floridian and a out-of-stater who moved to Florida.

1728417656431.png

I finally heard from my sister. She and my brother are hunkering down in her condo in Winter Park. Personally, I'd have gone north but she has ridden out many storms there so... She's on a hospital power grid, so she will get power back sooner than most. I just hope, well...you know. My dad and stepmom are riding it out at The Villages. I am really worried, but there's squat I can do from up here.

Back