testtest

HK-USA CC9 Redefines the Micro Compact Market

By redefine they mean late to the party by half a decade.
Agreed!

This new micro compact brings nothing new to the market in terms of innovation besides a plus $200 uncharge compared to similar pistols in this category. HK touts that this new micro compact is only 18 ounces which i do see as a real benefit considering the tiny frame and light weight will lend itself to more felt recoil.

I love my HK45 LEM but this new CC9 looks more Taurus than HK.

I’d rather have had a Sig 225 size with single stack mad and LEM trigger for travel to restricted states

Attachments

• IMG_7835.jpeg
    IMG_7835.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 25
"The safe takedown design prevents the pistol from being disassembled with a magazine seated in the gun. In addition, when the pistol is field stripped, it cannot be reassembled with a magazine in the pistol".

Just a quick thought... if you field strip or assemble a pistol with a mag inserted...plz stay away from ME and EVERYONE else.

Ok, I’ll be different here, I never cared for paddle releases, I passed up many years ago a Sig P220, just not my thing, let the ridicule begin. While not that big a fan of HK, I kinda like this new one, he77, could be my 3rd HK that I ever bought.
Something, something, ridicule, ridicule, likes Glocks, ridicule, ridicule, likes Minions so gets a pass, doesn’t like HKs, ridicule is back on…

Back