testtest

I’ll be gone for awhile…….

My scans I had showed nothing, they want me to have this treatment as a precaution, I’m just lucky if you can call it that, this cancer was a non aggressive type, but I want to stay vigilant and ahead of any future issues if they come about, many thanks to all for your continued support… it’s really appreciated!

Latest update, we have decided to do the Keytruda treatment as a precaution, while I can’t go to OSU every 3 weeks, 2 1/2 hours away, my oncologist is sending a referral to the local cancer center which is only about 15 miles from where I live so I can get these treatments locally, but my original oncologist will be included in any decision’s my new one will recommend, still very leery of any potential side effects, but I want to make sure if anything that still may be in me is gone, don’t want any if it to make a comeback
You got this but still hoping the best for you.

Update, I got my appointment with a local oncologist that OSU helped to set up, June 5th, this will be a consultation visit, then this doctor will setup my Keytruda treatments, still concerned about them, but I don’t think I should take any chances by not doing anything……

Update, I got my appointment with a local oncologist that OSU helped to set up, June 5th, this will be a consultation visit, then this doctor will setup my Keytruda treatments, still concerned about them, but I don’t think I should take any chances by not doing anything……
I totally agree. It's best to do everything you can to stay ahead of that beast and keep it GONE. You got this, Anni! :)

Update, saw this new oncologist today, she was very informative with the Keytruda treatment, she told us that there is only a 15%-20% chance of getting any serious side effects, if I get any. The most likely side effects would be a dermatitis rash, or thyroid issue with she could easily treat. She told me to think on the treatments this weekend and call her up Monday. But all in all it sounds like a plan….

Update, saw this new oncologist today, she was very informative with the Keytruda treatment, she told us that there is only a 15%-20% chance of getting any serious side effects, if I get any. The most likely side effects would be a dermatitis rash, or thyroid issue with she could easily treat. She told me to think on the treatments this weekend and call her up Monday. But all in all it sounds like a plan….
Good to hear. Hope all goes well for you.

Sure hope so.

great news, i hope you decide to go with it.

Well, there ya' go!!!

Absolutely wishing you the best outcome!

Back