testtest

Is Constitutional Carry a Mistake?

Sure ! It's sensible to encourage Relavent Competency , and Important Knowledge. Heck , thru my 2A volunteering I do a lot of imparting . And been known to spontaneously do it on my own .

It's the Government Mandated Poll Tax and Gatekeeping that's wrong .

And Murphy meeting green apples , most of the Government Mandated Curriculums impart very little skills or important knowledge . They are 90% plus just and additional Poll Tax , and time sucking barrier to discourage citizens from applying or following thru.
My apologies, but I do not understand what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what relevant competency means, but training is good. I have never seen anything I'd refer to as "govt mandated curriculums", nor would I endorse them. Gun shops/training centers/professionals, etc;, know best how to train folks to use firearms safely. All the govt's got to do is mandate that people that want to CCW have some level of training. I don't think there's anything particularly radical about that suggestion.

My apologies, but I do not understand what you're trying to say. I'm not sure what relevant competency means, but training is good. I have never seen anything I'd refer to as "govt mandated curriculums", nor would I endorse them. Gun shops/training centers/professionals, etc;, know best how to train folks to use firearms safely. All the govt's got to do is mandate that people that want to CCW have some level of training. I don't think there's anything particularly radical about that suggestion.
You don't see anything radical about the government putting conditions on law abiding citizens buying or using guns for their own defense ? What other rights do your sensibilities tell you the government should make mandates for ?

Who is it you think is going to dictate these mandates ?

No mandates required, natural selection will take care of it. That being said, the strong will be strong because they have the instinct to be trained and better prepared to deal with with "situations" as they present themselves. All others will fall behind from from the weight of conformation.

Back