testtest

Is this the future?

Well, let's see. A guy on this forum has one and his is reliable. And it looks good and can be upgraded with legit Benelli parts. Is it any different than guys who like a Canik ? Or Tisas ?
Naturally, it’s completely different, as you know well, my erudite friend. Appreciating a Canik, Tisas or Anatolian subgun show’s a certain refinement, even enlightenment. Turkish shotguns is more akin to that kid you knew in elementary school who would eat mud.

Naturally, it’s completely different, as you know well, my erudite friend. Appreciating a Canik, Tisas or Anatolian subgun show’s a certain refinement, even enlightenment. Turkish shotguns is more akin to that kid you knew in elementary school who would eat mud.
Well I certainly don't disagree with your last sentence. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to the pistols I suppose. You haven't steered me wrong yet. Not that I'm going to test that theory in this particular case.

“… my erudite friend.” Curmudgeons and cretins don’t use those words.
What’s wrong with mud? Chock full of minerals that make your bones strong!

Yeah. I’m convinced my info is out there along with everyone else’s.
our info or at least a portion of it is out there, starting with our photo driver's license. that was nearly the start of facial recognition if i recall. every time i go to the bank, and use my ATM debit card in the bank ATM machine, they got me on camera.

my passport has my photo, which means our federal gooberment has me on file somewhere.

my ccw picture and finger prints are on file at the AG's office and the police dept.

nearly all my doctors ask for my ID along with my Blue Cross card.

so yeah......i'm spread out all over the place like the fat lady in the circus.

Maybe some of us are used to pictures of our junk being on the internet. 🤷‍♂️
IMG_2881.jpeg

our info or at least a portion of it is out there, starting with our photo driver's license. that was nearly the start of facial recognition if i recall. every time i go to the bank, and use my ATM debit card in the bank ATM machine, they got me on camera.

my passport has my photo, which means our federal gooberment has me on file somewhere.

my ccw picture and finger prints are on file at the AG's office and the police dept.

nearly all my doctors ask for my ID along with my Blue Cross card.

so yeah......i'm spread out all over the place like the fat lady in the circus.
My DL photo is so bad if stopped by police would doubt I'm the guy in the photo.

Back