testtest

Jeep Wrangler 2025

When I was in the car business if you said Jeep we said junk. Those vehicles were labor intensive and were put together with baling wire. I have never owned one and wouldn't--a big waste of money. I am sure someone will be upset with my opinion.
when i as in the garage business, the shop owner, also owned a body shop.....the manager said Jeeps are nothing special, and will fold up in a crash just as easily as anything else. getting parts for wrecked jeeps was easy, nearly any junkyard has a large selections of good salvagable parts.

and yes, jeep part may be plentiful, but the prices were staggering, even back in those days.

i never liked them, they ride horrible on smooth roads, they seem to "wander" too much for my liking as well.

about the only good thing about a jeep is that they make great snow plow vehicle, and garage trucks for road service.

an overly priced, suburban commando wannabe show-off POS.

Honestly the prices for so many trucks, 4x4 vehicles has been unreasonable these last few years.
why i made the switch back in 2010, back to sedans.

no need to be that expensive, but thanks to those fake rich suburbanite's, going to the grocery store in a station wagon, or sedan, or mini van, just wasn't gonna be enough of a "hey look at me and what i'm driving", showboat.

people want..??

Detroit provides.....at a premium price....

out went rubber floor mats, crank up windows, and stiff riding suspension, for ultra comfort......and several pages of options.

And that’s the point-almost anything will ride better or handle better than a Wrangler, including a LOT of less expensive vehicles. Plus, for $100 k a vehicle imho should be Veryhigh quality-Jeep? Nope.
Get ‘em while they’re hot…only $100k!

IMG_0159.jpeg

why i made the switch back in 2010, back to sedans.

no need to be that expensive, but thanks to those fake rich suburbanite's, going to the grocery store in a station wagon, or sedan, or mini van, just wasn't gonna be enough of a "hey look at me and what i'm driving", showboat.

people want..??

Detroit provides.....at a premium price....

out went rubber floor mats, crank up windows, and stiff riding suspension, for ultra comfort......and several pages of options.
This, though I’d take exception to the “ultra comfort”-you t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear😏. I did have a long term relationship with them. Hunting/fishing/exploring. For that they’re great. As a daily driver/street vehicle? Not the best choice.

This, though I’d take exception to the “ultra comfort”-you t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear😏. I did have a long term relationship with them. Hunting/fishing/exploring. For that they’re great. As a daily driver/street vehicle? Not the best choice.
well, the "ultra-comfort", as in power windows, power seats, power sun roof, power am/fm antenna, satellite radio, dvd player, cd superphonic 47,000 speakers, carpeting, tinted windows, intercom system, and.....a full sized spare tire.....

you know......."ultra-comfort"

well, the "ultra-comfort", as in power windows, power seats, power sun roof, power am/fm antenna, satellite radio, dvd player, cd superphonic 47,000 speakers, carpeting, tinted windows, intercom system, and.....a full sized spare tire.....

you know......."ultra-comfort"
Well you’re right on that. Pack them with goodies and raise the price $$$$$.. I liked them when the floor and seats were vinyl and easy to clean. ‘Course I used them to go through mud and nasty spots. Oh well, another tradition gone..😏

Well you’re right on that. Pack them with goodies and raise the price $$$$$.. I liked them when the floor and seats were vinyl and easy to clean. ‘Course I used them to go through mud and nasty spots. Oh well, another tradition gone..😏
exactly...the more the people "want" from a pony car (cheap transportation), to a fully decked out one, "Detroit" listens and provides.

however too....with so many gooberment mandated safety items, that too drives up the cost on the assembly line...as well as in the repair shops, either after a crash, or a general failure due to long use.

and as such too, states that have yearly inspections (like mine) can reject a vehicle from passing, until ALL factory items, regarding safety, are repaired.

not only mechanical issues, but has 1 if not the worst crash ratings. my brother's death was in a '77 or '78 cj7 at low speed (less than 40mph and probably not 30).............yet 1 family member has bought 1 and she ain't to bright.........most likely gets it from her mother which gets it from her mother which gets it from her mother........see the pattern!
Not to toss shade but any vehicle from 77 or 78 wouldn't have gone well in an accident. Roll over? Seat belt? Lets stick to the subject. A 1944 MB wasn't safe either, but plenty of GI's made it home because of one.

Not to toss shade but any vehicle from 77 or 78 wouldn't have gone well in an accident. Roll over? Seat belt? Lets stick to the subject. A 1944 MB wasn't safe either, but plenty of GI's made it home because of one.
the only seatbelt type was a lap belt and he was wearing it. no roll over, but was hit in the front drivers corner of the bumper. i think the cj's are the most unsafe of the jeep line regardless of year.......do you feel better now

Back