testtest

JOKES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1589903228590.jpeg

Yup, and the clutch normally goes to the floor, not the same for the brakes!!
Just think. If you have a vehicle with a manual transmission, you could leave it unlocked and the keys in the ignition in a high-crime area, and it could only be stolen by an older person. [Most] youngsters wouldn't have a clue as how to operate the clutch. :)

Just think. If you have a vehicle with a manual transmission, you could leave it unlocked and the keys in the ignition in a high-crime area, and it could only be stolen by an older person. [Most] youngsters wouldn't have a clue as how to operate the clutch. :)
So true. I tried to teach both my kids to drive my Jeep Wrangler, and both gave up shortly thereafter.

Granny gear on the my ‘77 manual f250.
Teaching the kids to start in second gear was a real head scratcher for them 🤣🤣🤣

When I was taking auto mechanics an instructor asked me too move a vehicle with a column shift. I go in, started it up, put it in reverse and said where do you want it! M grandparents had 2 broncos and a pickup with the column shift, so I was used too it.

Ya don't want geezer jokes, but all the geezers are stuck in gear on this site! :cool: Tried to teach my wife to drive my Nova in 1975, 6 banger 3 on the tree, only time I ever seen someone go from first to reverse without even grinding gears. I hit the dash and the lesson was over, 45 years later and she still can't drive a stick. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back