testtest

Looks like Gieco is cancelling all Cybertruck insurance

Sld1959

Hellcat
I had one of them things pull next to me at a red light today. i followed it for a little. couldn't go fast so i got a good look at it. craziest lookin thing you ever saw. look like it had all terrain tires on it. too me they look like a guy who make duct work built it. no curves anywhere i could see.

well you typically charge them at home, takes only around a paltry 17 hours - blindingly fast compared to me filling my truck tank in the excruciatingly slow 7 minutes or so. Tesla wins this one.

well you typically charge them at home, takes only around a paltry 17 hours - blindingly fast compared to me filling my truck tank in the excruciatingly slow 7 minutes or so. Tesla wins this one.

I figured the guy who buys one of them to get a truck probably spends that much time charging their butterfly vibrators.

It depends on what charger you install and the amperage to the service.

indeed and per the article -
Here is a breakdown of how much time a Tesla Cybertruck would need at various charging stations - ( 0% to 100%).

• Super Charging Station - 1.13 hours - 1 hour and 8 minutes
  • Public Charging Station - 9.09 hours - 9 hours and 5 minutes
  • Home Charging Station - 17.39 hours - 17 hours and 23 minutes
so home charging typically will be 12-17 hours as no person will be installing a supercharging station or very likely not a public one either due the home insurance limitations. Also to be fair nobody starts from zero as the chart shows - probably 30-50% left usually so maybe 6-10 hours. The point of refueling in minutes vs hours can not be refuted.

Insurance companies are certainly being talked about in social media, in multiple forums discussing RV’s Progressive Insurance is being accused of denying multiple claims on RV policies.
This coming from an insurance company that touts itself as being the best company for recreational vehicle policies.

My nephew told me that down in Florida the salt water got into the batteries on electric cars and caught fire and burned down garages and houses.

Back