testtest

New Sig P365

Stock grip is great. Only reason I purchased the Wilson is that I have heard it feels better in the hand and friends of mine and some on here have it so I decided to try it. I agree it does "feel" better but that's just my opinion. What works for me may not work for you. Just my two cents...

Bought a standard P365 380 a year ago after shooting one at the range, mostly for increased capacity over another 380 I owned. Added 2 12 round mags for carry, Tactical Development Full Grip Baseplates for range use on the 2 10 round mags that came with the pistol for my XL hands, snd a Romeo X Compact Optic. It's a soft shooter, accurate, and has been 100% reliable with no failures at all so far. That said, this is a warm weather carry option. Now that the colder weather is coming, my Hellcat with 2 15 round mags and Shield RMSc or my Shield 9 1.0 with 2 spare 8 round mags will see more frequent carry due to more would be miscreants layering up with heavy clothing. Just my opinion.

Bought a standard P365 380 a year ago after shooting one at the range, mostly for increased capacity over another 380 I owned. Added 2 12 round mags for carry, Tactical Development Full Grip Baseplates for range use on the 2 10 round mags that came with the pistol for my XL hands, snd a Romeo X Compact Optic. It's a soft shooter, accurate, and has been 100% reliable with no failures at all so far. That said, this is a warm weather carry option. Now that the colder weather is coming, my Hellcat with 2 15 round mags and Shield RMSc or my Shield 9 1.0 with 2 spare 8 round mags will see more frequent carry due to more would be miscreants layering up with heavy clothing. Just my opinion.
The reason for a smaller gun is the weight issue. My back is a weak point now and I rather have a smaller gun with less weight than no gun at all. As for heavy clothing I don't let that bother me I aim around their hat area!

Here's the new addition. Maybe go to gravel pit tomorrow.
IMG_2387.jpeg

Found one on Ranier Arms for $530. I may have to pull the trigger on it. Since my eyes are so bad close up, I have a hard time getting iron sights in any kind of focus. I love red dots and have one on my P365xl and IWI Masada, but I'm thinking this may be a good way to have something that is kind of like a red dot that I can use with both eyes open and get a bead on without having to have a RDS on for a little better concealment when the occasion calls for it. Just wish I could see one in person first. These things are a unicorn right now though...

I have not but played with it several times while working at LGS. Sights are ok but.. it has a different break down procedure and that did not appeal to me.
It’s easy to breakdown, just got to make sure when you put it back together to watch the little safety arm that’s all, now taking the FCU out of grip module, that’s a different story, also if you decide to change sides on the mag release, 9 times out of 10 it will break, innards are all plastic and Sig doesn’t warranty that, ask me how I know…..but gun is very reliable

Back