testtest

New Sig P365

Many variations, shoot one first because they are snappy for sure. I carry mine for size and shoot it well. But to say I enjoy shooting it would be a stretch, it takes solid effort to be on target. I can get one finger ready for trigger and two on grip and that is with the 12 round mag. Then again I am 59 years old and can't see shite.

Attachments

• 20240815_195935(1).jpg
    20240815_195935(1).jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 24
Small 9mm handgun? Springfield forums? Might I suggest…this is an aftermarket compensator kit with extended barrel. I can convert it back to original length in minutes though I find this just as easy to conceal as without the compensator and optic.

Did I mention zero issues whatsoever with numerous brands/weights/types of ammo? I used to have four Sig P365s (photos over at SigTalk, same username). I no longer have any Sigs.

IMG_4492.jpeg

Small 9mm handgun? Springfield forums? Might I suggest…this is an aftermarket compensator kit with extended barrel. I can convert it back to original length in minutes though I find this just as easy to conceal as without the compensator and optic.

Did I mention zero issues whatsoever with numerous brands/weights/types of ammo? I used to have four Sig P365s (photos over at SigTalk, same username). I no longer have any Sigs.

View attachment 67426
Do you think people on this forum only own Springfields? Already had a Hellcat a few years back. Didn't like the recoil or sight system. Only need a basic gun with nightsights

Want a small 9mm handgun for cooler carry. Because of back issues i'm thinking of getting a basic P365. I know many of you have one and are you happy with it. Is it now a reliable pistol as the first ones that came out, i know i had one, was not. Please let me know.
IMG_3125.jpeg
Here is mine in a Versa Carry holster, no issues, but the mags are a tad bit hard to load to full capacity at first

For me I like single stacks like the Glock 48 or the Sig 225a1

That said if I got anything slightly bigger I’d opt for a SA Hellcat Pro.

Nothing wrong with a Sig 365 they work great and Indiana State Pilice issue them as backup/off duty (their issue is the wide 10 shot Sig 227 in 45 acp)

My preference is just not them but YMMV.

Good luck!

Do you think people on this forum only own Springfields? Already had a Hellcat a few years back. Didn't like the recoil or sight system. Only need a basic gun with nightsights
Um no…not sure what led to that conclusion. However the Springfield Hellcat is certainly a small basic 9mm handgun and your OP didn’t mention night sights. In fact, the Hellcat is my only Springfield, which I picked up when looking for a very small basic 9mm handgun.

I think all the issues with the original P365s have been long worked out. I really liked the P365 - had one that was made 6 months after they were released on the market. Once they introduced the P365XL, I switched to that as my EDC. The P365XL hits the sweet spot for me = grip size and barrel length. Switched to the Wilson Combat grip module - but would also be fine running with the OEM grip.

1727589381030.png

I carry mine OWB in a Stoner holsters with a single horizontal mag pouch very comfortable setup. I like the looks of the Wilson grip but I don't find a need for it. The stock feels very comfortable and secure to me. I did however swap the mmag release to southpaw i find it easier to press with my index finger, I know, odd.

20220415_095900.jpg

Well I do have the shield Plus but never have warmed up to it. This thing has night sights and a plate to mount a red dot. What was I thinking. I will still purchase the P365--can never have enough firearms I said to my wife as she walked away talking to herself and rolling her eyes. Because of back issues I am also going to try wearing a Galco belly band that my cop neighbor gave to me a few months ago as a birthday present. He said I was old and needed one and it would help with my back problem. We will see. Found a good price at Kentucky Gun Company on a 365 and they do not charge sales tax--a BIG plus.

Last edited:
Back