testtest

ok, where are all those anti-2A people now..??

"Large capacity firearm"????? That's not what was pictured, even behind the iron curtain of IL.
They also charged him with possession of ammunition. :rolleyes:

Not hard to find the anti-gun actors in this saga.

It also goes to show that it's true what I said here many times. When a government makes unconstitutional laws there will be no shortage of cops willing to enforce those laws.

Bad people are going to do bad things.

Attachments

• 923c010821b4194dc3f74adce11faf49133b8289d69cd7fda23a7fd8ed7754de_1.jpg
    923c010821b4194dc3f74adce11faf49133b8289d69cd7fda23a7fd8ed7754de_1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 34
It also goes to show that it's true what I said here many times. When a government makes unconstitutional laws there will be no shortage of cops willing to enforce those laws.
That's one of the reasons that every time they make these laws there's a caveat where it doesn't apply to police officers.

That's why LEOSA was enacted, so cops wouldn't advocate for National Reciprocity.

There was a member on the Smith & Wesson forum and I'm going to call him out his name was KSDeputy. This guy would talk about how he routinely illegally carried his firearm across the river in Missouri and thought that should be overlooked out of "Professional Courtesy" and would go on to say that if he caught a "Civilian" from Missouri carrying illegally in Kansas he would nail them to the wall.

Some cops claim to be our Allies but when it's them or us that same cop who you shoot with will not only turn you in, he'll lead the raid on your home.

That's one of the reasons that every time they make these laws there's a caveat where it doesn't apply to police officers.

That's why LEOSA was enacted, so cops wouldn't advocate for National Reciprocity.

There was a member on the Smith & Wesson forum and I'm going to call him out his name was KSDeputy. This guy would talk about how he routinely illegally carried his firearm across the river in Missouri and thought that should be overlooked out of "Professional Courtesy" and would go on to say that if he caught a "Civilian" from Missouri carrying illegally in Kansas he would nail them to the wall.

Some cops claim to be our Allies but when it's them or us that same cop who you shoot with will not only turn you in, he'll lead the raid on your home.
Night, that's depressing, but I think most of us agree with the sentiment. You've done kops, now do current military... will they turn on the civilians and "just follow orders"?...

Anything over 15 rounds in a handgun and only 10 rounds in a rifle . That looked like a 17 round magazine shown in the picture.
here in many New England states, 10 rounds is the capacity in a handgun.....i cannot say about rifles.

got a 12 round magazine..???

you're nailed for "large capacity magazine".

gotta be no more than 10 rounds...1 in the chamber is not "large capacity"

no one under the age of 21 can buy ammo, so they nailed him for having it.

Massachusetts law does not regulate or prohibit any types of unreasonably dangerous ammunition. Massachusetts does, however, do each of the following things, as described below:
  • Require a license for the purchase or possession of ammunition;

Anything over 15 rounds in a handgun and only 10 rounds in a rifle . That looked like a 17 round magazine shown in the picture.
The pistol appears to be a Glock 43 knockoff (standard 6 round capacity), although being a Glock platform, larger mags do fit of course, making it "Large Capacity"...I didn't even look at the larger mag...just counted the rounds in the baggie and saw the very short grip.

I'm in law enforcement. I 100% am for national reciprocity. In fact, I'm for 100% constitutional carry and for disbanding the ATF and the NFA.

I also think felons should be able to have their rights resorted once they have served their rime.

Not all cops are anti 2A either. In fact, most are very strong 2A.

This is normal in Chicago police arrest and either the states attorney or the Governors SAFE-T-ACT puts them back on the street.
If it does make it to trial there is usually a grandmother that shows the little darlings graduation picture or uses the excuse he was taking the gun to a buy back to trade for a new pair of nike's.

How about the mixed salad of ammo in that baggie. I don't think one round matches the other. In Massachusetts you can be charged having spent cases in your possession for possessing ammunition making components if you do not have a valid LTC in that state.

How about the mixed salad of ammo in that baggie. I don't think one round matches the other. In Massachusetts you can be charged having spent cases in your possession for possessing ammunition making components if you do not have a valid LTC in that state.
It is the same here in Illinois with the FOID card. Firearm owners I. D. card. Without one and you are found to have an empty case , you catch a charge. That's why just about every gun owner has their spouse get a FOID card also.

Here's an example .... I have been out shooting and spouse is with me but she doesn't have a FOID . Now I stop to get gas and go in to pay but spouse stays in vehicle . LEO stops beside car for whatever reason and spots the gun case in back seat. He could then ask spouse for FOID and when she says " I don't have one , it belongs to my hubby " He could arrest her because she is in possession at that time.

I don't know of that ever happening but the way the law was written it was possible.

Back