testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

I know you are an aficionado, do you ever experiment with a bottle? I took a 12 year Bulleit Rye, I think it was the 2022 or 2021 release, white label green writing, and I added 5 Vanilla beans that is broke up (to release oils), let it sit till now... we tried it last week and it was damn good, very smoky mild vanilla...
Nope
Been there done that
I’m not a master distiller or winemaker
I leave it to the professionals

I know you are an aficionado, do you ever experiment with a bottle? I took a 12 year Bulleit Rye, I think it was the 2022 or 2021 release, white label green writing, and I added 5 Vanilla beans that is broke up (to release oils), let it sit till now... we tried it last week and it was damn good, very smoky mild vanilla...
A great rye is Rittenhouse Rye 100 proof. Best bang for the buck in rye hands down.. $25-$32 avg

IMG_7868.jpeg

Nom #?
Is it blue agave ?
NOM 1530
2024-10-0819.56.568460604184175373385.jpg
They also make a still strength that is over 100 proof. I'm thinking I'll order a bottle and have it shipped to my house.

IMG_4252.jpeg

Was supposed to be out chasing roosters, but my buddy (and, more importantly, his dog!) had to cancel at the last minute.

So…you might not be able to tell, but there’s a healthy slug of Woodford Reserve in this coffee. Wife’s making a big ol’ breakfast, too. I’ll be going hobbit second breakfast on that, since first breakfast was around six when I was getting ready for the field…

Might just have to salvage the day with some range time.

View attachment 68255

Was supposed to be out chasing roosters, but my buddy (and, more importantly, his dog!) had to cancel at the last minute.

So…you might not be able to tell, but there’s a healthy slug of Woodford Reserve in this coffee. Wife’s making a big ol’ breakfast, too. I’ll be going hobbit second breakfast on that, since first breakfast was around six when I was getting ready for the field…

Might just have to salvage the day with some range time.
I love that coffee mug! The contents sounds pretty good too...enjoy!

Back