testtest

Sold 2 today

N

nmedge

Sold 2 M&P semi's today. One I didn't like at all and the other one wasn't shot for almost 2 years. Have been thinking of a VP9SK. Don't know if it's the right one for me but will keep looking at it and maybe I can convince myself. I did find a new one with night sights for $750. I won't be putting a red dot on it. Maybe someone here can convince me tp purchase it. I still have a 9mm Smith i might be selling also as I can't stand the trigger.

Sold 2 M&P semi's today. One I didn't like at all and the other one wasn't shot for almost 2 years. Have been thinking of a VP9SK. Don't know if it's the right one for me but will keep looking at it and maybe I can convince myself. I did find a new one with night sights for $750. I won't be putting a red dot on it. Maybe someone here can convince me tp purchase it. I still have a 9mm Smith i might be selling also as I can't stand the trigger.
@nmedge,
Life is short, buy what makes you happy and head for the range! (As long as you can afford it lol) 😉

Well, I am a fan of the VP9, but I never considered the SK. In pictures it looked goofy to me and I saw very little reason to have one when I already had a VP9 and a P30L. I had put a OR slide on my VP9 and put a 507C on it and I liked it. A lot. Then our good friend and enabler @SimonRL talked me into getting an SK. He showed me pictures of his and I liked it. So I went to my LGS and the guy had a deal for me on a Distributors Special VP9SK w/ SCS, a softside case and 5 magazines. So I bought it. I take it to the range and the very first mag I shot out of it battered the hell out of the bull. And every time since. It shoots great, feels great in my hands, conceals significantly better than the VP9. It very quickly became my favorite handgun. $750 is about the going price.

Well, I am a fan of the VP9, but I never considered the SK. In pictures it looked goofy to me and I saw very little reason to have one when I already had a VP9 and a P30L. I had put a OR slide on my VP9 and put a 507C on it and I liked it. A lot. Then our good friend and enabler @SimonRL talked me into getting an SK. He showed me pictures of his and I liked it. So I went to my LGS and the guy had a deal for me on a Distributors Special VP9SK w/ SCS, a softside case and 5 magazines. So I bought it. I take it to the range and the very first mag I shot out of it battered the hell out of the bull. And every time since. It shoots great, feels great in my hands, conceals significantly better than the VP9. It very quickly became my favorite handgun. $750 is about the going price.
I’ve seen regular, non-optic SKs for $499 all day. I think HK is trying to dump them. I’d buy one of those and then pick out the night sights I want. You’ll come out at least $100 better.

Make that I just purchased one at Grab a Gun. Black upper dark green lower with night sights for $569. This will be the first for the year.
I’m picking mine up at my FFL tomorrow. I got the gray one. They’ve had it for a few days but we just had a snow storm, so I’ll venture out there tomorrow. I love how my VP9 shoots, so I can’t wait to get it to the range.
I think you made a good choice!
Congrats to both of you !!
Gun Day is Fun Day !!!🕺🕺

Mine came with 5 mags, 2 of them were 12s, but only one had the pinky extension on it. So with my $200 credit I kicked in a little, got a pinky extension for the other 12 and 4 more mags ( 2 more for the VP9 and 2 more for the SK)
I carry it with a 12 and carry 17s or 15s for spares.

Back