testtest

Stellantis having a very difficult time

no doubt, just like there are literally hundreds of yt vids on people crashing their new overpriced cars with too much power. Most ppl can't handle the speed nor the abilities of performance vehicles. Too bad for them.

Old_Me, I really wanted to address the money from the bailout, not MB.

But what I was saying before, shouldn't they be better after being handed a free billion dollars of our tax money ?

i'd not want ANY German, Swedish, or Italian made cars, due to not just the high cost of buying them, but the high cost of maintaining them and repairing them.
This is absolutely true, but is balanced out every time someone else’s hot girlfriend can’t help but turn and watch you drive by in your shiny, black spaceship.

1728054998267.gif

Ah, GM’s gas burners converted to diesel-they are the power plants responsible for turning an entire generation of Americans OFF to diesel in cars😏. Dad had one, Uncle had two. The both babied them and did quite well. Ran hard though they tended to self destruct🙄

25 or so years ago my ex-wife and I had a VW Jetta diesel. Loved that little car. It got about 45 mpg. My ex-wife used to always tell me about how many guys would watch her put diesel in the car and wait until she was done pumping and try to be a smart ass and say "Hey little lady, you realize you just filled up your gas tank with diesel?". She loved putting them in their place and telling them they were a dumb ass because it was a diesel car!

25 or so years ago my ex-wife and I had a VW Jetta diesel. Loved that little car. It got about 45 mpg. My ex-wife used to always tell me about how many guys would watch her put diesel in the car and wait until she was done pumping and try to be a smart ass and say "Hey little lady, you realize you just filled up your gas tank with diesel?". She loved putting them in their place and telling them they were a dumb ass because it was a diesel car!
Many years ago one of my officers mistakenly filled his Harley police bike with diesel. He received crap from everybody at city garage and the PD for years until he retired and his nickname from then on was Diesel.

Many years ago one of my officers mistakenly filled his Harley police bike with diesel. He received crap from everybody at city garage and the PD for years until he retired and his nickname from then on was Diesel.
We have yards up north and down south and several satellites in between. When I first got hired about 13 years ago I worked out of the Berkeley yard. Way up north by Ferguson. Maybe 100 trucks in the yard. We used Sieveking to fuel our trucks. One time they put gasoline in all the trucks ( Freightliner M2s). Can you imagine the monumental goat F that was ? :ROFLMAO:

Ah, GM’s gas burners converted to diesel-they are the power plants responsible for turning an entire generation of Americans OFF to diesel in cars😏. Dad had one, Uncle had two. The both babied them and did quite well. Ran hard though they tended to self destruct🙄
yes, and i did a very short stint at a chevy/buick dealer, (as an assistant service manager) and we were getting those converted POS's nearly every week, with gigantic holes thru the hoods, some came in, missing hoods...broken windshields, messed up dashboards, firewalls.....

cost GM lots of money to put gas engines in them, or buy back the junk cars.

they just planed down the heads (pretty much) and did not take into consideration that the head bolt pattern would actually handle all that compression.

dumbass's at GM, should have never done that.

Back