testtest

Summer Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
With all the doom and gloom surrounding us currently I was thinking of something that we can look forward too once this is all over like summer plans.

Anyone have a planned trip for the summer?

Do you travel, hunt, camp, hike, or go to the lake in the summer?

What's your plans for this summer?

What's your ideal summer vacation?

Last edited:
I've been going to the White MTNs region of NH for the past 20 years either camping or renting a cabin on the Pemi or Saco river. There's a ton of cool things to do up there like hiking, MTN biking and checking out the sights or even taking the Cog railway to the top of MT Washington.

The White MTNs is a beautiful place with a lot to offer!

It's only about a 2hr drive for me so that's a plus also.
Screenshot_20200329-192416_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200329-200023_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200329-192319_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
It is a nice spot. Probably go up in a week or two and get it ready.
I've already requested and had my vacation weeks approved in the first week of the year. I may go to Bar Harbor this year or Nova Scotia after my time in the Mtn's. I've never been to either place but they both are within driving distance and ferry. All these places I mentioned aren't too expensive to visit.

I've been going to the White MTNs region of NH for the past 20 years either camping or renting a cabin on the Pemi or Saco river. There's a ton of cool things to do up there like hiking, MTN biking and checking out the sights or even taking the Cog railway to the top of MT Washington.

The White MTNs is a beautiful place with a lot to offer!

It's only about a 2hr drive for me so that's a plus also.View attachment 3897View attachment 3899
It's a shame That The Old Man in the Mountain is no longer there. Luckily I got a few pictures when I last traveled through there, before it came tumbling down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back