testtest

Summer Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing similar to Talyn. Sticking around where I'm at now, until there's a better handle on where this health scare is going. After which, I plan on sticking around where I'm at now. :LOL:. There's always yard work. A few large branches crashed into the year that I'll need to get the chainsaw out for. I'm not one to travel around that much anyways.

That's right I saw you and Anni driving by the other day in your Tacoma!
View attachment 3902
Yup, came over to "borrow" some guns (even allowed you and your buddy to test drive the truck around the block while we waited for you back at your place). To bad Anni and I will have to share that lone 10mm you have, would have been nice if you owned more than one 10mmLowLife 🙄

I was planning to go to Hawaii, but the flight is now out of the question,
so I'll go to my other favorite place Northern Michigan.
IMG_20150929_192416340_HDR.jpg

I've been going to the White MTNs region of NH for the past 20 years either camping or renting a cabin on the Pemi or Saco river. There's a ton of cool things to do up there like hiking, MTN biking and checking out the sights or even taking the Cog railway to the top of MT Washington.

The White MTNs is a beautiful place with a lot to offer!

It's only about a 2hr drive for me so that's a plus also.
White Mountains are an awesome place to be. Love it up there. Unfortunately haven't been for a few years.

Last edited:
Yup, came over to "borrow" some guns (even allowed you and your buddy to test drive the truck around the block while we waited for you back at your place). To bad Anni and I will have to share that lone 10mm you have, would have been nice if you owned more than one 10mmLowLife 🙄
Thanks for the test drive!

You and Anni looked so happy driving away after I donated those Yeet cannons to you guys that Anni couldnt stop waving. And you were so happy you couldn't even put down your new Yeet Cannon to say bye, I took that picture to remember how happy you two looked to get those new Yeet cannons for you and your buddies so you could go hunt some possum!

Last edited:
I asked the girls where they wanted for graduation this year and they said Disney. That's were I am still booked to go but I don't see that happening. Actually, I don't know if they are going to graduate. They will eventually, but might be over the summer

I asked the girls where they wanted for graduation this year and they said Disney. That's were I am still booked to go but I don't see that happening. Actually, I don't know if they are going to graduate. They will eventually, but might be over the summer
It's not Disney but the Pemi cabins is a nice place to kick back for a short money quiet weekend on the Pemi river.

I will check that out. Thank you. The problem with Disney vs the White Mountains is, Disney I will want to come back from. The White Mountains I wont. Always loved the Flume.
The waterfall pic I posted is in the flume. I go there every time I go up North. It's best during the spring thaw the water is gushing through there pretty rapid.

You and Anni looked so happy driving away after I donated those Yeet cannons to you guys that Anni could not stop waving. And you were so happy you couldn't even put down your new Yeet Cannon to say bye I took that picture to remember how happy you two looked to get those new Yeet cannons for you and your buddies so you could go hunt some possum!
10mm’s new ride......
1585529506317.jpeg

You and Anni looked so happy driving away after I donated those Yeet cannons to you guys that Anni could not stop waving. And you were so happy you couldn't even put down your new Yeet Cannon to say bye I took that picture to remember how happy you two looked to get those new Yeet cannons for you and your buddies so you could go hunt some possum!
Well if that‘s how you want to remember it, that’s ok but really sad.😞😔 Anni did think you were a bit touched in the head, but I thought you were just drunk 🥴 😴on that moonshine you and your buddy tried pawning off on us.

Pemi cabins is about 10mins from the Flume and Clark's trading Post. My kids love the lost river gorge also.
One of my daughters cracked her squash open in a cave when I was at Lost River Gorge last time. With some blood coming down her face, I thought that was the end of the trip. She cleaned up with some wet wipes and was good to go. I remember her saying "what concussion protocal"? Those black belts...

One of my daughters cracked her squash open in a cave when I was at Lost River Gorge last time. With some blood coming down her face, I thought that was the end of the trip. She cleaned up with some wet wipes and was good to go. I remember her saying "what concussion protocal"? Those black belts...
The only downside to hanging in nature, it's pretty unforgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back