testtest

the debate tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I went to a debate watch party and saw the whole thing. Trump was not at his best. Harris had been very well coached. ABC was totally biased. Harris was very sincere when she looked right into the camera and lied to the American people, then told us how she's going to spend our money to buy more votes and ultimately damage the economy even further.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I gritted my teeth to hear her voice. Watched up to the point they had fact checked him twice and let her lie about known B.S. issues. In my eyes, she's not even qualified to be on stage with him. I know what a Harris/Walz administration would be like.

well, i stayed up till about 10..my usual bedtime is from 8:30 to 9, so i had a hard time staying awake.

from what i gather Harris did good...???

at least too from what i had seen, Trump maintained his composure as well.

i did catch the "fact checking" on Trump more than they ever did for Harris.

Trump still gets my vote, i absolutely do not want 4 more years of all this crap Brandon let happen, as Harris (i believe) will continue on with much of it.

i was very interested in my local races, which i still cannot find the results of ALL the races just yet.

She never answered any questions, just danced around them and attacked President Trump on a personal level every time. That was her game plan, and no one knows anymore about her then they did before. For them her not falling on her face was a win, that debate didn't move the needle for her whatsoever, a CNN quick poll after showed Trump gained in the economy after the debate.
1726065821046.png

ABC won if you think there was a winner. I don’t think either one of the candidates added any new voters after last night. It was pretty clear Harris was given a pass and it’s pretty clear she’s lying to try to get elected. Even Bernie Sanders knows that. 😉
I think they did a generally good job, but disfavored Trump which surprised me since they are now in bed with NewsNation.

I think they did a generally good job, but disfavored Trump which surprised me since they are now in bed with NewsNation.
Why so negative all the time in here? No matter what or who said something, you come back like a negative Nancy, I don’t really care for either of the choices, but I he77 don’t have Harris stuck up my butt like it seems you do, sheeesshhh

Why so negative all the time in here? No matter what or who said something, you come back like a negative Nancy, I don’t really care for either of the choices, but I he77 don’t have Harris stuck up my butt like it seems you do, sheeesshhh
I'll need you to explain what was negative about this post. It's even more odd since I was agreeing with the Trumper consensus.

Why are you so angry all the time?

I'll need you to explain what was negative about this post. It's even more odd since I was agreeing with the Trumper consensus.

Why are you so angry all the time?
Me angry, sure……your the person that has an attitude on here all the time. You have disagreements with most of the members here, yet you calling me angry is hilarious. I have always given you the benifit of doubt on your posts.

Me angry, sure……your the person that has an attitude on here all the time. You have disagreements with most of the members here, yet you calling me angry is hilarious. I have always given you the benifit of doubt on your posts.
You act like you're doing me a favor when Bassbob attacks me an I respond. Is that what you think? Kindly point out which of my posts have an attitude in real time so I can correct myself if I agree.

Wait, are you talking about when I get a good laugh because some bunch believes some crazy fantastical scheme that liberals are supposed to be up to? I have laughed at that. I'll be happy to tone it down if it comes off as condescending. That's not my intent. But some of these conspiracy theories—like Haitians eating pets or child sex rings at Comet Pizza—are pretty ludicrous don't you think?

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

I didn’t say I was doing you a favor, I just said I give you the benefit of doubt on your posts, I am not going to get into any disagreement with you or anybody right now, I am going through some health issues right now and don’t want to get into anything with members here, got to much on my plate, I have been here from the beginning and just like to see people get along as best as they can, people get into disagreements, that happens especially on forums, so my last post on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back