testtest

the debate tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they did a generally good job, but disfavored Trump which surprised me since they are now in bed with NewsNation.
They're owned by Disney dude. They clearly are not going to do anything that doesn't hurt Trump.

Boy you sure are gullible ain't ya.

You act like you're doing me a favor when Bassbob attacks me an I respond. Is that what you think? Kindly point out which of my posts have an attitude in real time so I can correct myself if I agree.

Wait, are you talking about when I get a good laugh because some bunch believes some crazy fantastical scheme that liberals are supposed to be up to? I have laughed at that. I'll be happy to tone it down if it comes off as condescending. That's not my intent. But some of these conspiracy theories—like Haitians eating pets or child sex rings at Comet Pizza—are pretty ludicrous don't you think?

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
Well, there actually is video evidence and historical precedence for Haitians eating cats. Is it being overblown by people ? Most likely, but lumping it in with the pizza parlor sex ring is just using the cover of "Conspiracy theory" to discredit anything that goes against the left wing narrative.

I just watched a tiktok vid from a cop's body-cam, he was arresting a cat-eater, they were commenting on her having cat hair all over her mouth. You can't hide everything from everybody any more....

They're owned by Disney dude. They clearly are not going to do anything that doesn't hurt Trump.

Boy you sure are gullible ain't ya.
You don't know about the NewsNation affiliation? In between ABC content on their cable channel they simulcast NewsNation.

I just watched a tiktok vid from a cop's body-cam, he was arresting a cat-eater, they were commenting on her having cat hair all over her mouth. You can't hide everything from everybody any more....
That was 2020 in a different town.

You don't know about the NewsNation affiliation? In between ABC content on their cable channel they simulcast NewsNation.
I know for a fact ABC is owned by Disney and I know for a fact that if you think Disney would ever do anything to help Trump you're either lying or naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back