testtest

Well this is a first

Belt Fed

Ronin
Just got this in a e mail, under look familiar is supposed to be my home but they got it wrong. i'm sure they google street view for the pic.
i laughed my butt of reading it although they probably think i'm scared and gonna send em money. if i knew how to do it i'd send em a dirty movie to watch. below is the e mail. get yer laugh for the day.

Look familiar?

It's important you pay attention to this message right now. Take a minute to relax, breathe, and really dig into it.
We're talking about something serious here, and I ain't playing games. You don't know me whereas I know you
very well and you must be wondering how, right?
Well, You've been a bit careless lately, scrolling through those filthy videos and venturing into the darker
corners of cyberspace. I placed a Spyware called "Pegasus" on a app you frequently use. Pegasus is a
spyware that is designed to be covertly and remotely installed on mobile phones running iOS and Android.
When you were busy watching those videos, your smartphone initiated operating as a RDP (Remote Protocol)
which provided me with complete control over your device. I can look at everything on your display, flick on
your camand mic, and you wouldn't even notice. Oh, and I've got access to all your emails, contacts, and
social media accounts too.

What have I done?
Been keeping tabs on your pathetic life for a while now. It's simply your hard luck that I amaware of your
misdemeanor. I gave in more time than I should've investigating into your life. Extracted quite a bit of juicy info
fromyour system. and I've seen it all. Yeah, Yeah, I've got footage of you doing filthy things in your house
(nice setup, by the way). I then developed videos and screenshots where on one side of the screen, there's
whatever garbage you had been enjoying, and on the other half, it is your vacant face. With just a single click,
I can send this garbage to all of your contacts.

What should you do?
I see you are getting anxious, but let's get real. Wholeheartedly, I amwilling to wipe the slate clean, and let you
move on with your life and forget you ever existed. I will provide you two options. Either turn a deaf ear to this
warning (bad for you and your family) or pay me a small fee. Let’s explore above 2 options in more depth.
First Option is to turn a deaf ear my e mail. You should know what will happen if you opt this option. Your
video will get sent to your entire contacts. The video is lit, and I can't even fathomthe embarrasement you'll
endure when your colleagues, friends, and famsee it. But hey, that's life, ain't it? Don't be playing the victim
here.

Second Option is to pay me, and be confidential about it. We will call this my “confidentiality charges”. Now
Lets discuss what happens when you pick this way out. Your dirty secret will remain your secret. I'll destroy all
the data and evidence once you come through with the payment. You need to make the payment via Bitcoins

Here's the rest of it

Alternative one is to disregard this message. Let us see what wil happen if you opt this option. Your video wil get sent to your contacts. The video was straight fire, and I can't even fathom the embarrasement you' l face when your coleagues, friends, and fam watch it. But hey, that's life, ain't it? Don't be playing the victim here. Second Option is to pay me, and be confidential about it. We wil name it my “privacy tip”. Now let me te l you what wil happen if you pick this option. Your dirty secret wil remain your secret. I wil destroy a l the data and evidence once you come through with the payment. You' l send the payment through Bitcoin only. Pay attention, I'm te ling you straight: 'We gotta make a deal'. I want you to know I'm coming at you with good intentions. I stand by my promises. Required Amount: $2000 BITCOIN ADDRESS IS: 16RWzNqL1qBHkZ2YTAR7ZMDm3jiQoEuqrF Or, (Here's your Bitcoin QR code, you can scan it): Let me te l ya, it's peanuts for your tranquility. Pay Attention: You have one day in order to transfer the amount. (I have a special pixel within this e-mail, and now I know that you have read this e mail). My system wil catch that Bitcoin payment and wipe out a l the dirt I got on you. Don't even think about replying to this, it's pointless. The email and walet are custom-made for you, untraceable. I don't make mistakes, Ricky. If I notice that you've shared or discussed this email with anyone else, the garbage wil instantly start getting sent to your contacts. And don't even think about turning off your phone or resetting it to factory settings. It's pointless. Honestly, those online tips about covering your camera aren't as useless as they seem. Don't dwe l on it. Take it as a little lesson and keep your guard up in the future

Just got this in a e mail, under look familiar is supposed to be my home but they got it wrong. i'm sure they google street view for the pic.
i laughed my butt of reading it although they probably think i'm scared and gonna send em money. if i knew how to do it i'd send em a dirty movie to watch. below is the e mail. get yer laugh for the day.

Look familiar?

It's important you pay attention to this message right now. Take a minute to relax, breathe, and really dig into it.
We're talking about something serious here, and I ain't playing games. You don't know me whereas I know you
very well and you must be wondering how, right?
Well, You've been a bit careless lately, scrolling through those filthy videos and venturing into the darker
corners of cyberspace. I placed a Spyware called "Pegasus" on a app you frequently use. Pegasus is a
spyware that is designed to be covertly and remotely installed on mobile phones running iOS and Android.
When you were busy watching those videos, your smartphone initiated operating as a RDP (Remote Protocol)
which provided me with complete control over your device. I can look at everything on your display, flick on
your camand mic, and you wouldn't even notice. Oh, and I've got access to all your emails, contacts, and
social media accounts too.

What have I done?
Been keeping tabs on your pathetic life for a while now. It's simply your hard luck that I amaware of your
misdemeanor. I gave in more time than I should've investigating into your life. Extracted quite a bit of juicy info
fromyour system. and I've seen it all. Yeah, Yeah, I've got footage of you doing filthy things in your house
(nice setup, by the way). I then developed videos and screenshots where on one side of the screen, there's
whatever garbage you had been enjoying, and on the other half, it is your vacant face. With just a single click,
I can send this garbage to all of your contacts.

What should you do?
I see you are getting anxious, but let's get real. Wholeheartedly, I amwilling to wipe the slate clean, and let you
move on with your life and forget you ever existed. I will provide you two options. Either turn a deaf ear to this
warning (bad for you and your family) or pay me a small fee. Let’s explore above 2 options in more depth.
First Option is to turn a deaf ear my e mail. You should know what will happen if you opt this option. Your
video will get sent to your entire contacts. The video is lit, and I can't even fathomthe embarrasement you'll
endure when your colleagues, friends, and famsee it. But hey, that's life, ain't it? Don't be playing the victim
here.

Second Option is to pay me, and be confidential about it. We will call this my “confidentiality charges”. Now
Lets discuss what happens when you pick this way out. Your dirty secret will remain your secret. I'll destroy all
the data and evidence once you come through with the payment. You need to make the payment via Bitcoins
nope...not strange....

i got the very same email yesterday in fact....from "Angie Hayes"........at a gmail account

it is an old pic of my house.......

it has my name, address, and phone number as well......all public records......

here is the last part of my copy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 1 is to ignore this e-mail. You should know what will happen if you choose this path. I willsend your video to all your contacts. The video is lit, and I can't even fathom the humiliation you'llendure when your colleagues, friends, and fam check it out. But hey, that's life, ain't it? Don't beplaying the victim here.Wise Second Option is to pay me, and be confidential about it. We’ll name it my “keep the secretfee”. let me tell you what will happen when you pick this way out. Your dirty secret remains yoursecret. I will wipe everything clean once you come through with the payment. You'll transfer thepayment through Bitcoins only. I want you to know I'm aiming for a win-win here. I honor myobligations.Amount to be paid: USD 2000BTC ADDRESS: 1DFARvZbaRgLXf5s2cXB2PioWea6GzLmb9Or, (Here's your Bitcoin QR code, you can scan it):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for the record..??

i could GAF

How ironic this post showed up.
Last week my phone got hacked and strange texts were sent to some of my contacts.
Luckily I don't do any banking or buying from my phone.
I did only have one caller wanting money, so I told him since you have my phone and address I'll leave the check in the mailbox come and get it.

These scammers are real and also dangerous... perhaps not to us, but to some folks. My friends kid got into a back and forth with some scammers like this, made a payment, then it keeps escalating... he killed himself over the threats. He was too young to handle the scam by himself and too embarrassed to tell anyone what was happening and ask for help.

There is a special place in hell for these scammers and predators.

This particular Bitcoin wallet in your email was set up just for you it seems, zero traffic so far.

1725365392708.png

Two sites to keep handy folks:

Any threat, delivered electronically, is evidence, is illegal and subject to LEO investigation.
Gonna report it if i can figure out how. thanks for the link

Back