testtest

Well this is a first

Ain't got no cat.
Here ya go………

1725395605488.jpeg

I just signed up on this forum to say I got the same exact email. The email body has my name, address and phone. The the PDF has a street view photo of supposedly my house but they didn't even bother picking the right Google street view angle so it's looking the wrong way, not showing my house. Same wording that you pasted. The bottom asks for USD 1950 in Bitcoin.

Did you find a way to report this scam? I can't seem to find any good way to report this scam.
I'm sad that some people would fall for this crap and pay. Sad.

Did replying to the email with a picture of butthole do anything? I feel like it would not do much, it's probably sent from an automated or hacked email account.

This is still going around, I just got the email this morning a little different wording but it's basically the same thing I didn't even open the PDF my phone gave me a minimized version of it so I was able to read it, it said if I don't pay they can come to my house. Good luck with that while my 2 dogs are mauling them I will have to decide which gun to use to put them out of their misery 🤔

Back