testtest

What a turd!

Too many good firearms out there to put up with a lemon or a junker. I know you can pay big bucks and still get a clunker, but usually you get what you pay for. You’ll never pay for a Yugo and get a Cadillac, but you”may” pat for a Cadillac and still get a Yugo🙄. My worst gun, ever, was a Kimber Solo bought née when they first came out. At the time, the most expensive handgun I’d ever bought (by a fair amount). Loved the look and the way it carried. Was extremely accurate. All good. Only problem, it would not run through 2 mags without a FTF or FTE. Tried every brand ammo and bullet weight I could find, hoping for ONE that would work. No joy. Repeated trips to the mothership resulted in the exact SAME issues. Finally dumped it for a little Sig 938 ,that ran perfectly from round one MANY years ago through the present.

Finally took the Security 9 out for a test ride today. I purchased this gun at a bargain price on black friday, now I know why it was so cheap. To put it bluntly its a turd. Never shot a gun as bad as this. Hi-Points are better than this thing. Got it home and cleaned it up--thats the only love I will be giving it. It's going bye bye as soon as I can find a sucker, I mean an individual that wants the finer things in life. Thank god the vp9sk is supposed to be here tomorrow.
1707875468409.gif

You dont say 😁
Ruger semi auto, canik and hi Point .. why bother 😂😂😂

Cheap is it .. imagine that

Sorry for the heartache, but others have said it before me

Finally took the Security 9 out for a test ride today. I purchased this gun at a bargain price on black friday, now I know why it was so cheap. To put it bluntly its a turd. Never shot a gun as bad as this. Hi-Points are better than this thing. Got it home and cleaned it up--thats the only love I will be giving it. It's going bye bye as soon as I can find a sucker, I mean an individual that wants the finer things in life. Thank god the vp9sk is supposed to be here tomorrow.
Wow! Sorry to hear of your bad luck with your new gun, but to compare the "Security 9" to VP9SK is hardly fair. Isn't that pretty similar to comparing that Yugo to a Cadillac ... as someone said? jj

i cannot recall, but i had read (or seen a video) and more than 1 bad review on that security 9.

the small mom/pop gun store had a couple of them for sale, but glad i had read those reviews first

i do have 2 Ruger revolvers, and to me, they are fantastic. i also had the Ruger SR-1911 and that too was a great gun, but i had to cull my herd, so it went, and i wish i had kept it.

sorry for your bad day, just get around to trading it in, or selling it, and be done with it.

here is the 1 article i had read.

I would hope this gun is sent back for repairs or the problems disclosed before selling it to another person. I see this, I’m going to dump it off on someone else, too many times on all forums. Gun owners should be more trustworthy and not sell off guns with known problems without telling the buyer. Bad Karma

I would hope this gun is sent back for repairs or the problems disclosed before selling it to another person. I see this, I’m going to dump it off on someone else, too many times on all forums. Gun owners should be more trustworthy and not sell off guns with known problems without telling the buyer. Bad Karma
i had a beautiful Kimber Custom II

i was having issues, called Kimber, got an RMA, and shipped it.

got it back in less than 1.5 weeks!!

all fixed, ran perfectly, but i had to cull my herd (along with other guns), and that Kimber went too.

who ever got it, has a perfectly running gun, courtesy of me shipping it back for repairs.

so yes, i understand what you are saying, but i don't believe for a minute, the o/p of this thread will just pass off a non-functionable gun.....

actually, i don't believe ANYONE here would do that.

Back