testtest

What are you doing right now??

Iron Sky was the name
1722908116714.gif

Was outside enjoying the peace…. Until.. band practice..!!😱😱😱

I have 2 high schools in close proximity. One really close
The band is out in the parking lot practicing to the “Metronome” via speaker..marching band

Tik tok tik tok tik tok — LOUD !!

And it is summer practice for new band members to HS.. learning marching band for first time ..
like strangling a hippo !! MY EARS !!!

1722908952241.gif

Was outside enjoying the peace…. Until.. band practice..!!😱😱😱

I have 2 high schools in close proximity. One really close
The band is out in the parking lot practicing to the “Metronome” via speaker..marching band

Tik tok tik tok tik tok — LOUD !!

And it is summer practice for new band members to HS.. learning marching band for first time ..
like strangling a hippo !! MY EARS !!!

View attachment 63824
Here, listen to this and you'll be asking for the high school band back

The wife's toilet took a crap last night. Honest. After checking the news, I'll peruse the Home Depot site. Mine isn't much better, so I may buy two. A friend said to use a double thick wax ring. It's been maybe 40 years since I replaced one and don't know if that makes sense or not. Suggestions? I don't recall using anything other than a regular wax ring, but then again, my memory can be fuzzy.
I still need to load shotshells, get .45 ACP ready and clean some guns. Somehow the garage seems to call a bit stronger than installing toilets. I guess I should get another cup of coffee with Irish Cream and cogitate some more. Since a lot of you are on different time zones, it's 4:36 am as I type this.

The wife's toilet took a crap last night. Honest. After checking the news, I'll peruse the Home Depot site. Mine isn't much better, so I may buy two. A friend said to use a double thick wax ring. It's been maybe 40 years since I replaced one and don't know if that makes sense or not. Suggestions? I don't recall using anything other than a regular wax ring, but then again, my memory can be fuzzy.
I still need to load shotshells, get .45 ACP ready and clean some guns. Somehow the garage seems to call a bit stronger than installing toilets. I guess I should get another cup of coffee with Irish Cream and cogitate some more. Since a lot of you are on different time zones, it's 4:36 am as I type this.
I would just use one wax ring myself, 2 might not seal right and please don’t use those new black sponge type, they are junk!

Back