testtest

What are you doing right now??

Finishing off coffee #1. The husband is taking me to my first gun show today. They don't have many in these parts so when I heard there is one in West Fargo, well...gotta go! 😎 He has to work tonight so I was going to go alone, but he is insisting on taking me. I think he's afraid that something might follow me home.... :ROFLMAO:
Think beef jerky and hot sauce, survivalist handbooks, etc....and maybe a few guns

1725715682327.gif

Finishing off coffee #1. The husband is taking me to my first gun show today. They don't have many in these parts so when I heard there is one in West Fargo, well...gotta go! 😎 He has to work tonight so I was going to go alone, but he is insisting on taking me. I think he's afraid that something might follow me home.... :ROFLMAO:

just rinsed off several of the air filters from the window units.

vacuumed them out as well.

we are not using a few of them, so they will get pulled out, when we can.

sipping a cup of hot tea.

and had a cold blueberry frosted Pop Tart

even if i set the toaster on it's lowest setting?

they are still super hot......so screw it, colder is faster.

added the new ceiling lights
sliced the crap out of my fingers on a sharp edge
lights are on the lowest setting of 2500k.....they are bright
beeswax is darkening up the wood really nice, get to buff it later with the random orbit thingy

i get half a week off next week
busy busy busy
auto insurance renewal time and its phone calls again to see why our state is screwing us and see if anyone can come close to farm bureau

Attachments

• ceiling2.jpg
    ceiling2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
My Beagle, Maggie Marie, just interrupted my game came in the house with a bird in her mouth. Got a piece of Wiener to trick her to spit it out. She took a few more chews, swallowed the bird and ate the Wiener. She tricked me.
we have a crop of baby rabbits this year in the yard, 3 of them
driving dogs nuts, they stop and freeze, then boom like a shot they run under the roses

dogs not ignore them, until each dog is on opposite sides then they run just fast enough for bunny to freak and run
so far its bunnies 5 dogs 0

Just ordered 3K bullets. Took some crap wood to the dump, trimmed a tree in the back yard and trimmed our dog. I wanted to watch some football, but they put reruns under the Live banner and you don't know if they're truly live or not. It would be nice not to have to look up games online before selecting a game on tv. At least mark Replay or date game played on the damn thing. Grrrrrr.

Back