lean organic thighs -3packs
4 garlic cloves,
Desert Honey - tablespoons # to taste preference
Organic corn niblets # cups to match thighs
3 dashes of cilantro
tumeric and chili pepper to taste pref
organic apple juice to simmer with
butter and/or favorite simmer oil
(secret ingredients not even Po or his duck dads knows about)

turn down after 20 mins to simmer, cover with vented lid

serves 6-8

enjoy

View attachment 66057
I LOVE secret ingredients! It's like, now you get to play with it until you find your own "secret" ingredient. ;)

So it was a bad morning had a good breakfast sandwich and got of the parking lot to the bagel place than all of a sudden the bronco shuts down , it wouldn’t start at all so we are stuck in the middle of the street good thing one guy got out and help push us to the side . Then waited for the tow truck decided to tow straight to the shop not home because the tow people already check if it was the battery and it wasn’t that what I was going to do . Anyway they wouldn’t drive us with the dog so my daughter pick up my wife and the dog. We got it to the shop we will deal we it tomorrow what a morning.

So it was a bad morning had a good breakfast sandwich and got of the parking lot to the bagel place than all of a sudden the bronco shuts down , it wouldn’t start at all so we are stuck in the middle of the street good thing one guy got out and help push us to the side . Then waited for the tow truck decided to tow straight to the shop not home because the tow people already check if it was the battery and it wasn’t that what I was going to do . Anyway they wouldn’t drive us with the dog so my daughter pick up my wife and the dog. We got it to the shop we will deal we it tomorrow what a morning.

Is your Bronco have a carburetor?
Clogged fuel filter ??
My first guess since its not the battery.
My old truck wont do 💩 when those $4 fuel filters get clogged

Having a glass of wine and hanging with the pups on the patio. Gorgeous weather !! Screw my cold/ flu .. whatever it is. I need a glass of wine

IMG_7567.jpeg

Heck no, but i'd sell mine for that and both of my M-16's for that other price. :eek:
I agree ! SELL !!
…. And buy a Tank!
everyone into guns needs a tank.
I think you deserve one 😊🤔😁

I agree ! SELL !!
…. And buy a Tank!
everyone into guns needs a tank.
I think you deserve one 😊🤔😁

I know where you can buy a tank right now for about 10k less than the starting bid on that MP5.

Back