testtest

What are you doing right now??

So I got the call from the mechanic actually I went down there . I think it will not be that bad it’s a bypass connection to the fuel injection I glad they found what was going on so hope I don’t get dinged that bad
What was the outcome on the Bronco ?
They fix it and I guess I missed what the mechanic said was the issue for it dying on you .

So I picked her up she’s a beauty
IMG_1216.jpeg

Forgot to mention got a call from my best friend in high school. We have kept in touch all these years and he told me he has stage 4 lung cancer. He also said when he told his wife she moved out and wants a divorce! I feel so bad for him. I guess when it rains it pours. He said he had put off telling me all the good news because he didn't want me to worry. They have done radation and chemo and now he will be on Keytruda therapy. Hope he has a few more years and they get better for him. Like I said never thought I was old until recently and have seen several friends pass away.Life is not fun when you get older I guess. Boy, nobody mentioned that part. Sorry for the rant.

Forgot to mention got a call from my best friend in high school. We have kept in touch all these years and he told me he has stage 4 lung cancer. He also said when he told his wife she moved out and wants a divorce! I feel so bad for him. I guess when it rains it pours. He said he had put off telling me all the good news because he didn't want me to worry. They have done radation and chemo and now he will be on Keytruda therapy. Hope he has a few more years and they get better for him. Like I said never thought I was old until recently and have seen several friends pass away.Life is not fun when you get older I guess. Boy, nobody mentioned that part. Sorry for the rant.
Sorry to hear of this. Really sad that his wife wants a divorce now that he is down and all.

Sorry about your friend boy hope things brighten up for him

Back