testtest

What are you doing right now??

Forgot to mention got a call from my best friend in high school. We have kept in touch all these years and he told me he has stage 4 lung cancer. He also said when he told his wife she moved out and wants a divorce! I feel so bad for him. I guess when it rains it pours. He said he had put off telling me all the good news because he didn't want me to worry. They have done radation and chemo and now he will be on Keytruda therapy. Hope he has a few more years and they get better for him. Like I said never thought I was old until recently and have seen several friends pass away.Life is not fun when you get older I guess. Boy, nobody mentioned that part. Sorry for the rant.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I just cannot fathom how some people...well, never mind. I do hope he comes out on top.

Forgot to mention got a call from my best friend in high school. We have kept in touch all these years and he told me he has stage 4 lung cancer. He also said when he told his wife she moved out and wants a divorce! I feel so bad for him. I guess when it rains it pours. He said he had put off telling me all the good news because he didn't want me to worry. They have done radation and chemo and now he will be on Keytruda therapy. Hope he has a few more years and they get better for him. Like I said never thought I was old until recently and have seen several friends pass away.Life is not fun when you get older I guess. Boy, nobody mentioned that part. Sorry for the rant.
Just saw this sir, very sorry about your friend, the Keytruda treatment is a very good one, hopefully it helps him out, take care of yourself also! I think if I remember right keytruda treats 15 types of cancer.

Enjoying an adult beverage on the patio this fine glorious evening 😋

IMG_7655.jpeg

Back