testtest

What are you doing right now??

My primers finally came yesterday.
Switched over the Dillon to .45 ACP and ran a bit over 100 rounds. Case checked all. Loaded with new jug of 231.
Gauge checked maybe another 100 rounds for next time.
Have well over a 2500 rounds of 45acp using my Dillon 650. Speer 230 gr fmj's over 6 grains of WW231. These rounds were my competition load. Some are over ten years old & still shoot great.

Watching the dogs play.

Attachments

• IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
If you don't have comfy footwear, it's time to start looking. Good ones make you forget you're on your feet, the bad ones make you wish you never went to work.
I actually have a good pair of composite toed work shoes. They are comfortable and sturdy, but they are due for replacement. I refuse to spend upwards of $185 for a new pair when I am going to retire in 4 months. I rotate good insoles in them, and they don't always bother me. They're just tired, like me... ;) 😎

Geez I love these memes, Anni!! Right now I am stuffing my face with nuclear food (the only kind I have energy to prepare after a 12 hour day) and scrolling through the forum while watching the news (which is only on for the white noise...I don't have much stomach for it lately). Lunch is made for tomorrow, and I will be headed for bed in another 45 minutes or so... 😎.

Geez I love these memes, Anni!! Right now I am stuffing my face with nuclear food (the only kind I have energy to prepare after a 12 hour day) and scrolling through the forum while watching the news (which is only on for the white noise...I don't have much stomach for it lately). Lunch is made for tomorrow, and I will be headed for bed in another 45 minutes or so... 😎.
Sweet dreams Bella

Thanks, until I am told not to post them anymore…….

Back