testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just finished my nuclear dinner, and now sipping an IPA. It's only 6:30PM CST and I am nearly ready for bed. How pathetic is that? Might have something to do with the fact that I felt like a shot of tequila once I had a look at the increase in my natural gas bill.... It has gone up from $65.81 to $131.00 in the span of a month. I just love those kicks in the gut after a 10 hour shift and a 45 minute commute.
Ah well, it's only money. I can't take it with me to the other side so I might as well pay to live. Here's to another day above the dirt! 😎
Enjoy the beverage
Having a nice Chardonnay myself
Water and utility is $460 this month, a low from $575 August

Just finished my nuclear dinner, and now sipping an IPA. It's only 6:30PM CST and I am nearly ready for bed. How pathetic is that? Might have something to do with the fact that I felt like a shot of tequila once I had a look at the increase in my natural gas bill.... It has gone up from $65.81 to $131.00 in the span of a month. I just love those kicks in the gut after a 10 hour shift and a 45 minute commute.
Ah well, it's only money. I can't take it with me to the other side so I might as well pay to live. Here's to another day above the dirt! 😎
Did you increase your use? Check your bill if it shows you did but know you didn't you just might have a leak in your service line from the meter to your house. Its not even winter yet!

Did you increase your use? Check your bill if it shows you did but know you didn't you just might have a leak in your service line from the meter to your house. Its not even winter yet!
No. We have gas heat, stove and oven. We work and aren't home a lot. Our heat is kept to between 68 and 70 degrees in cold months. I am on a budget plan so I am sure the price spiked and they want to make sure they're covered. My husband holds a gas ticket, and he is very aware of our usage.

Back