testtest

What are you doing right now??

Having a coffee.
IMG_4195.jpeg

Took the Henry big boy across the street and popped a few caps since the rain didn't happen. very humid and i be soaked. first put in the 38 special, now these are plus p's so they wasn't whisper quiet. also the suppressor was a 45 and not a 9mm. anyway it took a couple shots to get it hitting. shot at 15 yards with a front rest.

i couldn't hardly see the smaller dots. i also had to aim low as it was hitting a bit high and the rear sight was all the way down. i did love the fiber optic sights. i wouldn't have been able to see nothing without them. switched over to 375 mag and it hit to the left a bit. Meh, i ain't movin no sight again. lol all this ammo is many years old. this is the first gun of this caliber i ever had other than revolvers. so it was pretty old. All of it was hollow point and the small lead exposed on the tip had done oxidized. But it all went off.

I shot about ten rounds with the suppressor and took it off and shot ten more and good lord it sounded like a cannon when i took it off. This ammo ain't this weak loaded crap of today. this stuff is all pretty hot. yeah i suck by the targets i shot. i should leave and take up bowling...eh, i sucked at that too. :ROFLMAO:

20240923_130217.jpg
20240923_130543.jpg
20240923_130555.jpg

Back