testtest

What are you doing right now??

Got an email from new insurance company saying they would be sending an appraiser out to the house. They asked me to do a virtual one using an app that loaded pictures I took. It didn't work the first time, but did on the next, so wondered why they are ignoring that. Cancelled the renewals with old insurance company. New agent called after I sent an email noting what the insurance company said. No worries.
In the meantime, I'm getting pestered with suspicious emails with provided links (nope, not gonna do it) and the wife got a letter indicating her data was part of a large data breech/hack.
On a good note, we ordered a new mattress that will be here tomorrow.

Got an email from new insurance company saying they would be sending an appraiser out to the house. They asked me to do a virtual one using an app that loaded pictures I took. It didn't work the first time, but did on the next, so wondered why they are ignoring that. Cancelled the renewals with old insurance company. New agent called after I sent an email noting what the insurance company said. No worries.
In the meantime, I'm getting pestered with suspicious emails with provided links (nope, not gonna do it) and the wife got a letter indicating her data was part of a large data breech/hack.
On a good note, we ordered a new mattress that will be here tomorrow.
the wife and i don't get emails regarding data breaches, we get snail mail, with claim numbers for free credit reporting and a claim form for money.

the snail mail does state where the data breach was at. like a hospital, store, online merchant.

and like you, we do not open emails with such a breach

Surgery went well. She had a blockage/tear in the colon that was sectioned and cleaned out. They also installed an ostomy bag. It should be temporary and we are keeping all digits crossed that it is..
That's great news !

Sounds like what my mom went through. She was fine with the temporary bag and did great.

She was in too much of a hurry to have the ostomy reversed, though.

She was our mom, and there was only so much we could do to stop her. I wish we could have got her to wait, but her mind was made up.

Welp, i went. The custom build 300 blk is a tack driver. used the center to sight in then outers to shoot at. the 223 tul ammo not as accurate as the 300. the one at 8 oclock is sterling brass case. it sucked big time. at nine is 45 degree iron sights. it says 50 yards but was 25. everything else was 50 yards off a front rest.

20240924_103550.jpg
20240924_103701.jpg
20240924_103855.jpg

Back