testtest

What are you doing right now??

Sorry for your loss HANS. I really "get it" the emptiness of the house with them not being there. Just know that they are up there looking down on you and your family and just try and remember and cherish the good times. I have always said the best Hello is a new puppy but the hardest goodbye is when they leave us. Hang in there if you need to vent we are all here for you. Again I am so sorry...

So.

Some news I didn’t want to share for a bit.

Back from London, sitting in a house that’s emptier than it was when we left.

Our dog Maggie, bestest girl, had a stroke while we were gone, and we had to make the decision from 4100 miles away.

Looking at her bed, and feeling her absence keenly. Jet lag ain’t helping, either.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
Aw Damn. Sorry brother. Losing family members sucks. :(

So.

Our dog Maggie, bestest girl, had a stroke while we were gone, and we had to make the decision from 4100 miles away.

Looking at her bed, and feeling her absence keenly. Jet lag ain’t helping, either.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
So sorry Hans, not an easy decision, take care

So.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
I’m so sorry to hear this, so sorry for your loss Hans. My condolences to you and your family. Sending prayers for comfort during this hard time. 🙏

So.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
OH that is tough , loosing a pet while your home is hard, but being away .
that is a hard one
prayers for her and you guys.

So.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
So sorry you lost your Maggie.

So...the husband and I went out to check the gopher holes (they are totally obnoxious this year). We stuck some gas sticks down the largest one and then held the leaf blower to the hole. Man, those little buggers have holes everywhere. You can see that gas seeping up out of the ground whoever there's a hole close to the surface. Geez, winter can't come soon enough...freeze those little buggers out!
While we were out, the solar lights came on in my garden. Looked really creepy!

CDN2070.jpeg

So...the husband and I went out to check the gopher holes (they are totally obnoxious this year). We stuck some gas sticks down the largest one and then held the leaf blower to the hole. Man, those little buggers have holes everywhere. You can see that gas seeping up out of the ground whoever there's a hole close to the surface. Geez, winter can't come soon enough...freeze those little buggers out!
While we were out, the solar lights came on in my garden. Looked really creepy!

View attachment 67379
Perfect timing though. Do a "Haunted" space for Halloween.

Looks like no rain. My back has still not fixed itself so I guess I won't be doing any real work today. Might be a good day to take some of my new ( to me) guns to the range and sight in the scopes and test them out. I already planned on disassembling and thoroughly cleaning the Glenfield model 30 lever action today so I may as well dirty a few more up. A pair of .22s with scopes and a bolt action .410 need to be reckoned with. Being Saturday there might be other people at the range though. Which is a drag.

It's my daughter's 33rd birthday too.

Looks like no rain. My back has still not fixed itself so I guess I won't be doing any real work today. Might be a good day to take some of my new ( to me) guns to the range and sight in the scopes and test them out. I already planned on disassembling and thoroughly cleaning the Glenfield model 30 lever action today so I may as well dirty a few more up. A pair of .22s with scopes and a bolt action .410 need to be reckoned with. Being Saturday there might be other people at the range though. Which is a drag.

It's my daughter's 33rd birthday too.
Happy birthday Bassbob's daughter!

I tossed and turned a lot last night with shoulder pain. Getting right with the world drinking my first cup. It is 47 degrees out right now, supposed to get to 84. Still no rain...it has been a while. I have a lot of house work to do so I may just settle in and get 'er done. I think I'll do the range very early tomorrow morning, as long as I get better sleep tonight.

Back