testtest

What are you doing right now??

Fuming....
Looks like we will be in the hospital for a few more days. They have let the incision get infected. Starting her on Vancomyacin today for the infection. That is a VERY, VERY strong antibiotic but it makes you very nauseous.
Please send good thoughts or prayers my wife's way!
I am sorry to hear of this. Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

Rylee and I send birthday wishes Anni

Attachments

• received_972781274581692.jpeg
    received_972781274581692.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 21
Fuming....
Looks like we will be in the hospital for a few more days. They have let the incision get infected. Starting her on Vancomyacin today for the infection. That is a VERY, VERY strong antibiotic but it makes you very nauseous.
You both are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that med kicks that infection quickly so she feels better soon and you guys can go home.

Fuming....
Prayers sent my friend for a speedy recovery, tell her to hang in there, you also

How much does that rascal weigh

Can't see the label very well, over 17lb's right? My largest brisket cook was a little over 14lbs. $100.00 + change ani't bad for such good looking hunk of meat.
It is so pricey, I love smoking brisket but the price is offputting. It is now a really special occasion cut around here when the whole clan is here

Attachments

• Brisket-MAGA.jpg
    Brisket-MAGA.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 16
Back