testtest

What are you doing right now??

So far the best brisket I've seen is at our Sam's Club. $7.48 per pound for USDA Choice Angus and around $4.35 for packer brisket.
1727914543828.gif

Coffee on board. A bit of leftover pulled pork and cowboy beans for breakfast. Today is a shop day, closing in on finishing the current project should be done in a week. Shooting my annual LEOSA qualification on Thursday, I always look forward to that day at the range.
Shot my annual LEOSA qualification yesterday. The course of fire changed a bit from previous years. I came prepared to shoot both semi auto and revolver but the rangemaster said they are not shooting revolver anymore. I think it was just that rangemaster, not in the state requirements. They got the idea that you can't reload fast enough with a revolver. I guess the new generation of instructors grew up on Glocks and don't know how to speed load a revolver. I don't usually carry a revolver but like the option.
Anyway, I am good for another year, we'll see how it shakes out next year with the revolver thing.

Attachments

• 20241003_081318.jpg
    20241003_081318.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Shot my annual LEOSA qualification yesterday. The course of fire changed a bit from previous years. I came prepared to shoot both semi auto and revolver but the rangemaster said they are not shooting revolver anymore. I think it was just that rangemaster, not in the state requirements. They got the idea that you can't reload fast enough with a revolver. I guess the new generation of instructors grew up on Glocks and don't know how to speed load a revolver. I don't usually carry a revolver but like the option.
Anyway, I am good for another year, we'll see how it shakes out next year with the revolver thing.
Well done Hayes!

Well done.

I thought Biden said 2 shots with a shotgun and shoot them in the leg 🧐😜

Back